Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

So with that trade what does that say about MIllers value?

It says to me what I expected. The Sabres won't get what he's worth to them now in return value. I expect him to be traded at the deadline, though I'd prefer they find a way to get him extended.

It says to me what I expected. The Sabres won't get what he's worth to them now in return value. I expect him to be traded at the deadline, though I'd prefer they find a way to get him extended.

I can't picture Miller garnering much more than a 2nd round pick at the deadline. How many buyers will be in need of a #1 goaltender?

I know, which is why I mentioned the move up. I entered today with a great sense of anticipation, for reasons I cannot explain...and I'm left deflated. It's not even about Ristolainen as I like everything I've read about him, but on an emotional level, I really had my sights set on improving the forward group. You know what they say about aiming low as to not be disappointed..

I'm right there with you. I wanted an elite game breaking type of talent at 8. They had a chance for that with Nichushkin. Oh well, Hoping for the best with Risto.

Even looks like a young Pronger

I don't know why everyone is down on Rasmus Ristolainen. With Monahan and Lindholm gone it was an almost no brainer. The russian factor is huge on Nichuskin

Wow you want to talk about reaching. Philly and Morin

Rasmus likes to play like pronger so that is a plus for us but yes, Philly reached.

Target now is Alexander Wennberg to me. This kid can play.

I don't know why everyone is down on Rasmus Ristolainen. With Monahan and Lindholm gone it was an almost no brainer. The russian factor is huge on Nichuskin

Wow you want to talk about reaching. Philly and Morin

They had a chance to draft a potential superstar. Instead they decided they wanted to go to Europe to find a tough guy.

Also, what does this say about their experience with Grigorenko so far? If they thought Grigorenko was working out, wouldn't they have drafted a super talented power forward that he'd played with in Russia.

We suck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.