Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

Submit that one to Ted. It would look great in the locker room on a banner next to "Belief", and "Tofu and Okra Omelet Station"

Okra doesn't make good omlets. Everyone knows that. But Onions do.

"You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious!"

Hearing for Kessel at 4pm today.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=432617

Over/under 3 games. I'm gonna guess he gets 1 game since Scott wasn't injured which I think is still stupid since he used his stick as a weapon. Might as well started swinging his helmet at him too.

Didn't know until it was pointed out that after the fights were over Kessel speared Scott on his way off the ice. Very classy Phil.

Edited by ROC Sabres

"You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious!"

'NOOOOO!!! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden."

Seriously though Kassian was supposed to take the next step this season and it seems its a step in the wrong direction. Still loving the Cody Hodgson deal.

I bet he broke it better than Hodgson could.

Lindy taught him well? meme

:lol:

But could he do it better then Hodgsons Dad?

or

Is that something Gary Roberts could teach Cody in the offseason?

if Cody doesn't learn to swing his stick and break jaws like Kassian he has no place on this team.

Cody would have only gotten two games because he's an underachiever.

It's Lindy's fault. He's overcompensating for not being able to take penalties with the Sabres by taking suspensions as a Canuck.

You have to throw a body check first in order to get suspended......

And "troll".

I'm a patient fella......eventually though, I respond.

Hearing for Kessel at 4pm today.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=432617

Over/under 3 games. I'm gonna guess he gets 1 game since Scott wasn't injured which I think is still stupid since he used his stick as a weapon. Might as well started swinging his helmet at him too.

Didn't know until it was pointed out that after the fights were over Kessel speared Scott on his way off the ice. Very classy Phil.

It blows my mind he's even getting talked to. Don't get me wrong he should be suspended, I'm just shocked he might be. I'll also guess 1 game.

Staying on the same track......got a chuckle that the Sabres cancelled practice today for Michael Buble. That's some good stuff right there.......

Holy out of context Batman.

And I am a troll for pointing out ACTUAL things that are in the Sabres dressing room?

Staying on the same track......got a chuckle that the Sabres cancelled practice today for Michael Buble. That's some good stuff right there.......

Which is why having the Harbor Center right next door is so awesome!

1 day off in all preseason is probably a good thing. I am sure guys will still come in and workout and do off ice stuff.

Which is why having the Harbor Center right next door is so awesome!

1 day off in all preseason is probably a good thing. I am sure guys will still come in and workout and do off ice stuff.

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme....just found it funny. The Bruins probably have cancelled practice too, but it was most likely for Metallica.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.