Buffalo News: Sabres looking for Fins to pair with Armia

Hoss

http://www.buffalone.../130609600/1003

In the article Kevin Devine basically says that Joel Armia will be a Sabre next season.

Interesting read. The only guys mentioned that have consideration for Buffalo's 8th pick or above are Aleksander Barkov and Rasmus Ristolainen. I'm EXTREMELY high on Barkov. I think he's JUST outside that big top three. I would love to land him at four or five if the trade up is possible.

They also talked about getting a former teammate of Grigorenko's. Getting Barkov at 4 and Adam Erne at 16 would really set those guys up for success.

I certainly would have no problem with moving up for Barkov. However, if they stay at #8, I'd have to see who else is available before deciding to go with Ristolainen. If they even sniff Artturi Lehkonen in the first round, the fans would likely revolt.

All due respect, I think this content belongs in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft: Buffalo Sabres Select... thread.

http://forums.sabres...440#entry486001

I disagree strongly. Each different subject and new bit of information should be separated in new threads. Putting all discussion in one thread causes a million different discussions at once and is far too confusing for anybody. Something this forum struggles with badly.

I disagree strongly. Each different subject and new bit of information should be separated in new threads. Putting all discussion in one thread causes a million different discussions at once and is far too confusing for anybody. Something this forum struggles with badly.

You really should start a new thread for this. Too many discussions going on in here.

:D

Is that a canuck hat ?

Is that Raffi?

Zack Kassian Super Power Forward?

I'm stumped.

Rasmussen?

LOL

Jeff Cowan.

I stumbled across this pic googling him after the Sabres signed him as an FA back in, what? 2009 or whatever it was? The grin with the beat up mug is priceless. I hung on to it figuring if he ever made the Sabres roster I'd use it. Offseason is as good a time as any to throw it out there.

LOL

Jeff Cowan.

I stumbled across this pic googling him after the Sabres signed him as an FA back in, what? 2009 or whatever it was? The grin with the beat up mug is priceless. I hung on to it figuring if he ever made the Sabres roster I'd use it. Offseason is as good a time as any to throw it out there.

That's a great picture. :lol:

He never had his cup of coffee here, did he? Too bad he didn't, that would be a keeper.

That's a great picture. :lol:

He never had his cup of coffee here, did he? Too bad he didn't, that would be a keeper.

He played one season in Portland when they were the affiliate. I can't believe I have no recollection of that what so ever.

He played one season in Portland when they were the affiliate. I can't believe I have no recollection of that what so ever.

Played on a line with Cody McCormick his first year with us if I recall correctly.

Guys, guys. If you want to talk about obscure avatars, please -- start another thread.

:ph34r:

Yea, because this is the thread where we discuss how DR is useless and TP is a ridiculous owner or is it the one where we begin debating Miller and Vanek?

Yea, because this is the thread where we discuss how DR is useless and TP is a ridiculous owner or is it the one where we begin debating Miller and Vanek?

I'm looking for the thread about Miller's uneven eyes and can't find it. Can we add that caveat to this thread instead? Also, where the heck is the He-man thread for Mr. Jhonas? By the Power of Ethron!

Archived