Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Going to have a house full of Ravens fans tomorrow. This should be interesting... Or I hope it will. I'm starting Torry Smith against that elite secondary.

You can probably just bench the rest of your fantasy team and still pull out a victory with Torry alone, especially if rogers is against him

Nice to see Bills fans full of hope for tomorrow.

I actually like the Bills today. The thing about young fellas when they get their egos bruised....they usually have enough energy to work overtime to turn it around. Hackett is getting ripped and rightfully so. Dollars to doughnuts he's been up 20 hours a day with a few cases of RedBull in order to prove everyone wrong. While I don't know what is in store long term, I can see him overcompensating today in order to gain back or just gain some respect. It's sort of like when you first hook up with a girl...you don't want to pull out all your best moves the first night. You like to hope you will be around for awhile and introduce things as it goes along to keep things interesting and catch her off guard. Well, if the Bills start 1-3, she may be out the door. You need something special right now. There's going to be some hair pulling and roaming pinkies at the Ralph today in my opinion.

Many of my friends here are looking at this as a trap game. I'm trying to decide whether to add Ray Rice (Q) to my lineup. My gut tells me this one isn't close. I hope I'm wrong. These two teams are on competely different levels from GM, Coach, and Team. I despise the Ravens with every ounce of my being, but they may just be the best run team in sports.

Many of my friends here are looking at this as a trap game. I'm trying to decide whether to add Ray Rice (Q) to my lineup. My gut tells me this one isn't close. I hope I'm wrong. These two teams are on competely different levels from GM, Coach, and Team. I despise the Ravens with every ounce of my being, but they may just be the best run team in sports.

They better announce his status before the lock. I would rather start Ray than the guy I have in his place.

Don't get me wrong... I always want our teams to win and even if I display online that I don't think they will, I'm always happy to be proved wrong in those situations.... With that said.... . The ravens D has found itself and they just demolished Houston.... EJ hasn't been able to accurately throw down field and has a very bad time with pressure..... Spiller and our O line aren't in sync yet to and out secondary is basically the crew from little giants.... Even with a 10 point spot, I still think I'd take the ravens in this one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.