The other sports thread

Eleven

Too bad you're going to get steamrolled by the Cubs. It's destiny! :nana:

Now we have to beat Back to the Future II. Pitching is set up nicely. Should be Harvey, Syndergaard, and de Grom twice each.

If needed of course.

Edited by EastsideOasis

I love this guy!

Arietta over pirates, keuchel over Yankees

Royals over Astros, Jays over Rangers, Cubs over Cards, Mets over Dodgers

Royals over Jays, Mets over Cubs

Mets over Royals

Not very confident about this, but gotta go with my team!

I'd also like to point out that I'm 6 for 6 thus far :D

Have not been around for awhile.  Real busy these days with client crisis after crisis ... banks and CRA really keep me buttering our bread ...  :flirt:

Those idiot Jays fans should be ashamed of themselves.

The Jays have the Royals right where they want them now ... the wheels really fell of the Price wagon yesterday, but it looks like that goof up on that fly ball derailed the whole team ... good teams, really good teams, don't do that.

I am deathly afraid, no matter how this season ends, that the Mets (or someone else) are going to pay Daniel Murphy an ungodly amount of money, and he'll go back to being a one-man Keystone Kops routine immediately thereafter. 

Definitely enjoying his contribution now, though. 

Granderson!

I am deathly afraid, no matter how this season ends, that the Mets (or someone else) are going to pay Daniel Murphy an ungodly amount of money, and he'll go back to being a one-man Keystone Kops routine immediately thereafter. 

Definitely enjoying his contribution now, though. 

Yeah, I've always liked Murphy, but I think this is his last run with the Mets.  But, wow, what a run it is!  I would be stoked if they signed Cespedes and Murphy.  Cespedes is the priority to me, though.