Sabres HARBORcenter updates

sabills

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious...does anyone know if the Marriott, Tim Horton's and 716 will be owned and operated by the Sabres(Pegula)?

Harborcenter operates the bar and restaurant in there. Some company of a company that use to work with TPegs manages the Marriott. (My post in these pages somewhere exactly who). I figure Timmy Ho's is run by Timmy Ho's.

Just saw the doorhandles on the restaurant are steel hockey sticks. Cool.

Harborcenter operates the bar and restaurant in there. Some company of a company that use to work with TPegs manages the Marriott. (My post in these pages somewhere exactly who). I figure Timmy Ho's is run by Timmy Ho's.

Just saw the doorhandles on the restaurant are steel hockey sticks. Cool.

Thx for the info

It's all coming together nicely. I'd just love to see a pedestrian bridge built across the river to the Outer Harbor parks and beaches. Apparently there's money set aside for this project, but Robert Gioia of Erie Canal Harbor Development Project, eriecanalharbor@esd.ny.gov, has been fighting for the money to be set aside for parking facilities near Canalside. It would such bliss to be able to walk straight over on a bridge.

It's all coming together nicely. I'd just love to see a pedestrian bridge built across the river to the Outer Harbor parks and beaches. Apparently there's money set aside for this project, but Robert Gioia of Erie Canal Harbor Development Project, eriecanalharbor@esd.ny.gov, has been fighting for the money to be set aside for parking facilities near Canalside. It would such bliss to be able to walk straight over on a bridge.

Well, until you get the bridge, at least this is happening: http://buffalorising.com/2014/10/canalside-bicycle-and-pedestrian-ferry-is-a-go/

• 2 weeks later...

Hockey starts this week, Canisius v. Ohio State. Soft openings for (716) Food and Sport until Nov. 7, when it opens to the public.

I'm a little bummed about that last part. I have tickets to the 11/2 afternoon game, and it would have been perfect to park my ass on a stool to watch the 1pm football games while having lunch, and then walk into the Arena.

Why is this (OT)? I mean, it's said to be a key component of the strategy to make Buffalo a destination for NHL free agents.

Someone complained at some point in the thread, so I changed it. You might also be using sarcasm here, but my robot processor is unable to detect it at this point in development.

Hockey starts this week, Canisius v. Ohio State. Soft openings for (716) Food and Sport until Nov. 7, when it opens to the public.

I'm a little bummed about that last part. I have tickets to the 11/2 afternoon game, and it would have been perfect to park my ass on a stool to watch the 1pm football games while having lunch, and then walk into the Arena.

At the very least some STHs( no I am not one) should be invited to one of the soft openings

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.