2012 Development Camp

Eleven

Yeah. Nobody likes my nickname and I think I'm so depressed I might shoot myself.

HUGS :wub:

You don't mean it. It's all just a conspiracy to get in my pants.

No.....I'd settle for a simple, clothed, boobie-press against my bear-like abdomen.

HUGS :)

lol nice

fyi I like Oreo, anything other than grigs or a varient there of is good.

lol nice

fyi I like Oreo, anything other than grigs or a varient there of is good.

Personally I'm going with OB, for Oreo Blizzard. I live in America and I'm allowed to be a critical conspiratorial elite blowhard survivor thinker. :flirt:

Personally I'm going with OB, for Oreo Blizzard. I live in America and I'm allowed to be a critical conspiratorial elite blowhard survivor thinker. :flirt:

We're naming our big new center after a tampon?

lol ok

I'll ask chz but anyone can respond, how did it go an what happened at camp today? I got called into work again so I missed everything, hopefully the scrimmage tomorrow wiill be awesome.

If Lindy's track record holds.........the Oreo Blizzard will be great for the first few bites until a brain freeze occurs and then it will be left sitting out on the bench where it will melt into a useless puddle of sludge, and thrown on top of the garbage can for some Western Conference seagulls to feast on for free.

If Lindy's track record holds.........the Oreo Blizzard will be great for the first few bites until a brain freeze occurs and then it will be left sitting out on the bench where it will melt into a useless puddle of sludge, and thrown on top of the garbage can for some Western Conference seagulls to feast on for free.

Dude, does it ever ###### stop with you?

lol ok

I'll ask chz but anyone can respond, how did it go an what happened at camp today? I got called into work again so I missed everything, hopefully the scrimmage tomorrow wiill be awesome.

More of the same. Foligno Hodgson and Adam really a step above anyone. Armia and Pysyk stood out as well.

Scrimmage should be fun to watch.

I went today, and it seemed like Girgensons and Foligno were getting along pretty well. After everybody left the ice, they stayed on for a while to puck juggle and try to flip the puck onto their backs. Foligno couldn't do it, but Ziggy got it on his first try.

Here's what I thought I noticed while watching each of these players play for a little over an hour.

-Leduc has some nice hands and a good hard shot.

-Cat Nasty didn't impress me (and is now playing on the wing).

-Pysyk is a very smooth skater.

-Everything Blue said about Roy is correct.

-Grigorenko has a lot of talent and does not shy away from contact at all. I didn't get to watch him play any defense, but I could definitely see him with the Sabres come October.

-Girgensons looks like he could use some more seasoning. I expect him to play at least a year at UVM.

-Armia has a good shot and good hands, but I didn't see much else from him.

Your crusades can be quite annoyingly drawn out from time to time....

but this was not lost on me. It got a chuckle (or two). Not bad.

I can get on board with us being legit contenders in 2-3 years. I think our management jumped the gun last year when bringing in a guy like Rehghr. We're still a couple years away. I've always thought that in a salary cap era, you have to have good young players who are still on their entry level deals playing at a high level. If we can have a few of our top guys playing with a low salary in two years, it will allow DR to pay a little more to bring in another good scorer and add toughness this offseason and specifically next without having to worry too much about salary cap issues. The only problem with this thought is will Miller still be playing at a high enough level to win the cup and/or will have Enroth shown that he is capable of helping us to the finals in two or three years.

In 2 years, won't Vanek, Pommers, and Miller all be up?

Should be an interesting off-season.

Any of my Rochester peeps want to go tomorrow night?

Id love to go. But, I work till 9pm.

Some updates:

Scrimmage will show highlights on Sabres.com sometime after the game.

If it goes like years past they'll have 3 - 20 minute periods, penalty shots instead of penalties and a shootout afterward regardless of score.

Don't forget to bring a sweater it's f'n cold in there.

Some updates:

Scrimmage will show highlights on Sabres.com sometime after the game.

If it goes like years past they'll have 3 - 20 minute periods, penalty shots instead of penalties and a shootout afterward regardless of score.

Don't forget to bring a sweater it's f'n cold in there.

Are you sure you're just not happy to see Armia?

GO SABRES!!!

Archived