GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

In a way, I'm glad we're missing Ehrhoff and that its showing on the ice.

Not that we "needed proof" that he's turned it on and has become an integral part of the team like we hoped, but it is a bit comforting that a guy we signed to such a fat deal ACTUALLY means so much to the team.

Man, tensions are high here. When I posted that, keep in mind I said maybe possibly jump on the wagon again, implying that this would be if we continue to suck in a must win game. This game is our playoffs. Play like it, and not like the last two times you were in the playoffs.

LOL even the fans are in playoff desperation mode. We're all testy.

This intermission seems longer than regulation, doesn't it? And I'm clock-watching because I have to be somewhere at 830. Seems to me that the puck should have dropped two minutes ago.

I was confused by the TV timeout with 36.7 seconds to go in the period. That really threw me.

You're right about the "you people", sorry. Lately I've had to hold my tongue a lot because of the sunshine and kittens crew feeling all high and mighty and jumping on the people who (I consider) are a little more realistic. This has been bothering me greatly and yours was "the chance" to express that frustration.

No worries. If you saw my Facebook status updates in-game you'd see my bipolar side. Mainly because I can post status updates via text message from my phone.

Need to work on their aim. Missing a bunch of chances so far...

True. Very frustrating to see, especially against their AHL goalie.

In a way, I'm glad we're missing Ehrhoff and that its showing on the ice.

Not that we "needed proof" that he's turned it on and has become an integral part of the team like we hoped, but it is a bit comforting that a guy we signed to such a fat deal ACTUALLY means so much to the team.

Yep

Not soft at all, just noticed you are am a$& most of the time. Apparently I struck a nerve. I knew you'd bite.

You're just another poster trying to distract from the truth about this team by making it about me. It didn't work the for those previously and it's not working now. Maybe you should continue to try and promote Hodgson as a great hockey player.

A fairweather fan implies I stop watch when the Sabres sucked earlier in the year.... Wrong... Bi-polar is just a label for stating someone is showing some emotion such as frustration when something is going wrong and applauding with enthuiasm when things are going well. The puritan in you just can't seem to handle the concept. Hockey is a game of emotion, if you can't handle it, I suggest you go to a game and sit with the Buffy's and Bob's in the champaign suites. I prefer the Beer and Wing seats and losing my voice. Not enough of that in the current Sabre audience... You are what is wrong with America these days... Must have taken too much Aderol as a kid. Please don't let me ever sound like you.

Never took "Aderol" in my life. And you really have no idea who you're talking to. One should probably take a look at my Twitter feed to see just how passionate I am about the teams I root for. Or the hole thats in my wall that came from when I punched it after the Texans lost to the Jets in 2010 in mind-numbing fashion.

Look, you don't know me and that's cool, but because I'm not going crazy on a board that I'm still learning the ropes and becoming more comfortable on does not mean I'm some zombie fan.

You're just another poster trying to distract from the truth about this team by making it about me. It didn't work the for those previously and it's not working now. Maybe you should continue to try and promote Hodgson as a great hockey player.

He's better than Kassian.

I was willing to sit back until I felt I was called out in another thread. As Popeye said, "I takes until I can takes no more."

I've been jumped on during their run for essentially insignificant in-game criticisms and no one had my back. Meanwhile, I get a ban for "being snarky". I'm still frosted over that inequity.

I've been jumped on during their run for essentially insignificant in-game criticisms and no one had my back. Meanwhile, I get a ban for "being snarky". I'm still frosted over that inequity.

Wait...you can get banned? That's hilarious!

Archived