GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Yeah, he is playing hard. The Leafs announcers mentioned he is playing at home and bought a ton of tickets to the game tonight... so maybe a bit of extra motivation for him...

Yep.

I think Hodgson has some jump tonight and has had some great chances. He's thisclose to getting one tonight.

I'm watching on hockey night in canada (only one offered on center ice) they said Hodgson looks great, but too bad Vanek is hurt...i know he's banged up, but is there something else going on with him?

Totally agree and I think Hodgson has played some very sound hockey. People around here continually forget that Cody Hodgson is a ROOKIE. He looks pretty damn good for a rookie. Personally I look at this way, would you rather have Tim "don't hurt me" Connolly or Cody "must keep working" Hodgson? I'll take CoHo

Tyler Ennis is magic.

Agree on both counts. I'd like to see him really work on his skating, because he has a weird upright stance and style, but other than that I like a lot of his game.

I'm watching on hockey night in canada (only one offered on center ice) they said Hodgson looks great, but too bad Vanek is hurt...i know he's banged up, but is there something else going on with him?

He left for the lockerroom in the 1st but came back.. perhaps they're just assuming he isn't 100%.

He's been playing injured for a while now. Some article recently talking about several minor injuries, none of which are bad enough to keep him out of the lineup but enough to probably slow him down a bit.

Zack Kassian has been in vis a ble in Vancouver.

Cody Hodgson will be a very nice player for year's to come. He's not perfect but he tries, has very good hockey sense and is a rookie.

PS miller has to save that!!!

Archived