GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Gotta get in and Miller and the Sabres have owned the leafs so go with your #1. As much as Miller needs the rest and Enroth needs the minutes go with Miller. The leafs are looking for a reason to lay down so get out there and take it to them as hard and fast as you can. Blitzkrieg them muther #&@$ers ! GO SABRES !

Who's Hot? Customs Agent in booth 8 on Peace Bridge, Saturday nights.

Who's Not? Canadian Pennies

Sabres have never lost when I start a gameday thread............

Well then you're hot brother!!! Let's get this win and keep hope alive. If the Sabres lose, I think it's bye-bye playoffs unless some teams falls out like Florida or Ottawa. Let's not worry about the other teams though, let's hope the Sabres do what they need to. Here's hoping the Sabres pretend they are camping tomorrow night and wipe their cracks with Leafs (I know the correct verbage is leaves, but this isn't English class)

Caps will not lose against Canadiens tonight, who have scored just one goal in three games against them this season. So this is a must win. Ottawa could lose against Flyers.

After last nights loss, I just realized that we could have only 4 games left.. After this run that seems anticlimax and wrong.

Lets go Buffalo!

Gotta take 2 from the Leaves and then settle down and prep for the final. The Caps will lose again. It's gonna happen they don't have that much will.

I still think the Panthers should be the target. They play the Red Wings tomorrow and the Caps the second to last game of the year. If the Sabres win out they have the tie breaker advantage.

If the Sabres make the playoffs it will be as Washington as the #3 seed and the Sabres as the #8.

Just picked up seats for the game. Headed to Toronto!

soooo jealous right now.

I predict Tyler Ennis rises from the ashes of last nights defeat to kick the living crap out of the laughs. CoHo will redeem himself on the pp. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

soooo jealous right now.

I predict Tyler Ennis rises from the ashes of last nights defeat to kick the living crap out of the laughs. CoHo will redeem himself on the pp. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

Got center ice 300's for under 80 bucks. They've got standing room tix for like $40. It's only two hour drive!

Got center ice 300's for under 80 bucks. They've got standing room tix for like $40. It's only two hour drive!

lol thxs, but sadly i am ba ba broke, broke broke-eran... eating is only slightly more important than hockey... unless its playoff hockey than I'll survive on the tears of our opponents.

Hopefully it;s not the same refs as last game.

Also,

Greg Brady ‏ @bradyfan590

Anyone attending Buffalo Sabres at "Toronto Marlies NHL Affiliate" wearing Jays gear is eligible for 2 free Blue Jays tickets! Seriously.

Hopefully it;s not the same refs as last game.

Also,

Greg Brady ‏ @bradyfan590

Anyone attending Buffalo Sabres at "Toronto Marlies NHL Affiliate" wearing Jays gear is eligible for 2 free Blue Jays tickets! Seriously.

That is hilarious.

Going to my friends house to watch the game he is a huge Leafs fan. He is pumped at the chance to knock us out of the race i'm just praying the good Sabres team shows up tonight. Any one know who will play goal for leafs tonight ???

Whoever it is, he's no Brent Johnson.

Archived