GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

You gotta be careful with that ###### though.... all the surveillance cameras around.... you could end up doing jail time these days for something that used to be considered ordinary and honorable male behavior once.

You gotta be careful with that ###### though.... all the surveillance cameras around.... you could end up doing jail time these days for something that used to be considered ordinary and honorable male behavior once.

Interestingly enough we had talked about this before we went in. It's one of those times you didn't want to get into but chuckle about afterward.

Wow, that really sucks. I would hope we would be a little classier than that to visiting fans.

Didn't a Patriots fan get jumped at the Ralph by a dozen guys while they held back his pregnant wife?

If a bar continues to serve a drunkard and that person ends up hurting someone, the bar can be held responsible. Why isn't it the same for arenas. They should be held accountable if they let some one under the influence into the arena, they should also be held accountable as well as for actions outside of the arena post-game. I feel the same about parking lots,

Indeed that's true. However coming from springville and working the ER there you tend to have the "in" with all the law enforcement, they all know me and my demeanor, therefore it didn't worry me as much, but society has changed for sure in that aspect.

Archived