GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

These guys have nothing left. Leino, Boyes, Roy are invisible except when making mistakes. Too many guys suited up that aren't playmakers. Ennis, Staff and Foligno looking tired. Defense all but broken. Hard to imagine the next 3 goals coming from Buffalo. Crazier things have happened, I guess.

It would be pretty much sum up Buffalo sports if we lose to Toronto and the Habs actually beat the Caps.

Ohhh, that would suck... to have an opportunity like that and not capitalize on it. Quiet, you're gonna jinx us!!! ;)

1 goal scored so far on a minor-league callup...you must be proud Pegula. Folding like a lawn chair.

They were given 3 goals last night and couldn't get it done.

Right now it looks like the game means more to Toronto than it does to the Sabres. Maybe all the Blue-Jay BS has hit home in the Leafs locker room.

It would be pretty much sum up Buffalo sports if we lose to Toronto and the Habs actually beat the Caps.

Dude, you couldn't speak more truth. I'm the kind of guy who's waiting for Mario Williams to tear his ACL in training camp. I need to be sedated. But 40+ years of having the Terminator punch me through the chest and rip my heart out with his fist will do that to a guy.

They were given 3 goals last night and couldn't get it done.

Right now it looks like the game means more to Toronto than it does to the Sabres. Maybe all the Blue-Jay BS has hit home in the Leafs locker room.

I don't doubt it... with such an ugly showing on last week's HNiC and a week of devastating criticism they need a good showing in front of Canada. They need to show some "truculence".

Dude, you couldn't speak more truth. I'm the kind of guy who's waiting for Mario Williams to tear his ACL in training camp. I need to be sedated. But 40+ years of having the Terminator punch me through the chest and rip my heart out with his fist will do that to a guy.

Well put.

I think any reasonable person should have expected the Leafs to be angry and would be relishing the role of spoiler. The latter is the ONLY banner they have left to play under.

Special teams are killing us the last two games 0 PPG scored with 1 SHG given up and 3 PPG allowed....Cannot win with those stats!!!

I'm a big Hoff fan and can't escape the fact that his absence might be a big reason for the recent difficulties.

Archived