Newest sabres fan

ROC Sabres

Nothing better! My daughter was born during the longest win streak the Sabres had to open up a season. Now, 6 years later, she is going to games with me. She is only 6 and every night I thank the universe for allowing me to appreciate every day more and more. Don't ever be the person who looks back and says "i wished i had done this or that or spent more time." Every day is a great one and each one is better than the one before!

@ROC Congratulations!,

This is a very great moment, enjoy the time. They are getting big so fast.

@billrcursed: I am totally jelaous of you avatar autogram card. Ray, May, Barnaby: that was a great time. Nobody pushed us around then, I remember when they started a brawl with some of the audience in an away game. Ahhhh.

congratulations and god bless.

i have a slew of them (kids) and they're the greatest thing(s) that ever happened to me.

and it IS fun, super fun, to pass on the fandom. i took in the wild game this past saturday with my 3 oldest -- what a riot we had.

Nothing better! My daughter was born during the longest win streak the Sabres had to open up a season. Now, 6 years later, she is going to games with me. She is only 6 and every night I thank the universe for allowing me to appreciate every day more and more. Don't ever be the person who looks back and says "i wished i had done this or that or spent more time." Every day is a great one and each one is better than the one before!

That streak was October of 2006 wasn't it? You're already overestimating your daughter's age? I thought you're supposed to keep them young forever.

Oh, and congratulations ROC.

Congrats ROC!

Maybe you could celebrate by changing your avatar? :unsure:

ROC... maybe for father's day she'll get you a new avatar? ;-)

You know I did change it a while back right before they started that road skid and changed it back to timmay around the all star break so I'm riding it out this year.

Congrats, girls are great man as I have three of them. I just hope your wife is a Buffalo sports fan since girls tend to follow in their mothers footsteps. My ex-wife is from Boston and a huge sports fan of all their teams and unfortunately I was only able to brainwash my oldest daughter into cheering for Buffalo teams, although now she is turning into a Boston fan as well.

Congrats, girls are great man as I have three of them. I just hope your wife is a Buffalo sports fan since girls tend to follow in their mothers footsteps. My ex-wife is from Boston and a huge sports fan of all their teams and unfortunately I was only able to brainwash my oldest daughter into cheering for Buffalo teams, although now she is turning into a Boston fan as well.

If you don't mind my asking...how does that marriage even work? :blink:

I don't want to give away my identity so I have to ask, you work at a hospital in Rochester? :D

I work out of hospitals in Buffalo, I was just curious if a fellow OB colleague did the delivery and if all went smooth. HIPPA protects your identity, I could lose my medical license for revealing identity.

Hope all is well with your new little one!!

Im not trying to be that person, but I know everyone is thinking this............but this newest sabre fan seriously cursed this team (or the buffalo sports gods felt this was the appropriate way to welcome their newest fan.....with heartbreak in a miserable fashion).

I kid (sorta). Congrats!

Im not trying to be that person, but I know everyone is thinking this............but this newest sabre fan seriously cursed this team (or the buffalo sports gods felt this was the appropriate way to welcome their newest fan.....with heartbreak in a miserable fashion).

I kid (sorta). Congrats!

I was thinking the same thing unfortunatly, Would it be possible to put her back in until say sometime in June???

Archived