GDT: Canadiens at Sabres 3/21/12 7:00pm

Andrew Amerk

I have yet to watch a game with my girlfriend in the 2 1/2 months we've been dating, but every game that I have intended on watching that she has subsequently kept me from watching, they have won, so when she asks me to go out or to do something when the Sabres are playing, I just agree blindly now.

bad juju tho? she canceled on tonight because she got called into work...do I watch the game? this is tough...

1. Consume Beer

2. Observe sporting event

3. Sleep

serious question: im dating a new girl (not from Buffalo) and she is getting into the team pretty hardcore. The problem is, every game weve watched together we've blown late, or lost. i like her and all, but is it worth the playoffs?

Do you mean the Sabres have blown late? Because I usually don't pick on the "we" thing, but in this context, it is producing some curious results.

The Sabres have lost every single game my girlfriend watched and I full intend on marrying the girl. Come up with clever ways to stop her from watching and you're all set. Make her a Leafs fan or something. She can't possibly hurt their numbers.

I'm thinking goal celebrations that involve full frontal nudity while re enacting the goal using puppets.

Any word on who is out? I am guessing Kaleta is hurt?

Sulzer in? Travis Turnbill in? Great name, by the way....maybe shoulda been a boxer.....

ladies and gentlemen....In the Red Corner weighing in at 275 lbs......TRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - VIS TUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNN

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Let's hope he is a heavyweight.

Archived