GDT: Canadiens at Sabres 3/21/12 7:00pm

Andrew Amerk

One thing really aggravated me at the game last night. During the national anthems(both of them), Subban is moving around like a 4 year old who really needs to go to the bathroom. I'm not saying the players have to be motionless, but what he was doing was embarrassing. Nothing like drawing attention to yourself. <_<

A box of pseudoephedrine right before the game will do that to you.

You got her to get into hockey. Enough said.

Funny you should mention that. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to get my wife into hockey as well - in particular, the Sabres (and she's a Southern Girl!).

I remember when i thought Good Charlotte was a good band. Little things was my jam in high school

Who? :blink:

One thing really aggravated me at the game last night. During the national anthems(both of them), Subban is moving around like a 4 year old who really needs to go to the bathroom. I'm not saying the players have to be motionless, but what he was doing was embarrassing. Nothing like drawing attention to yourself. <_<

I make fun of him every time I see it as well, but I don't really think it's disrespectful... Some people are just fidgety... And spastic.

Archived