GDT: Buffalo vs. Carolina (3/7/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

If you can't see the point I can't help you, my name isn't Anne Sullivan.

No I can see your "point" although it makes no sense. Regardless of who wrote the check the Sabres have never left Buffalo. Am I wrong?

Worst. Point. Ever.

And that's your opinion.

No I can see your "point" although it makes no sense. Regardless of who wrote the check the Sabres have never left Buffalo. Am I wrong?

And that's your opinion.

If Golisano doesn't sign the check there was no one else that would, no one that would keep the team here.

If Golisano doesn't sign the check there was no one else that would, no one that would keep the team here.

That is true. However we aren't speaking hypothetically. The fact of the matter is he was there and the Sabres are still here.

And that's your opinion.

The idea of a Buffalo sports fan talking smack about other cities not being big or wealthy enough to support their teams is ridiculous. Especially cities that actually managed to get a team back in the 21st century.

Ask Buffalo Braves fans how that works.

Because 20% of their tickets are sold to Canadiens and 50% of the arena is filled with Canadians 20% of the year.

If the Canadian dollar was still where it was, not only would Winnipeg still not have a team, but with the current economy, the Sabres probably wouldn't have pulled out of bankruptcy.

This effort tonight in a must win reminds me why I hate most of these players. Why aren't we playing like Winnipeg, or Carolina, with hustle and at least a small idea of where others are on the ice? When was the last time these guys outplayed a team e way we have been outplayed this year?

The idea of a Buffalo sports fan talking smack about other cities not being big or wealthy enough to support their teams is ridiculous. Especially cities that actually managed to get a team back in the 21st century.

Ask Buffalo Braves fans how that works.

Please I never bashed Winnipeg. I merely stated a fact. They couldn't support and NHL at the time no more than Buffalo could support an NBA team. I'm from Buffalo, the actual city, so trust me I don't make a habit of "bashing" other cities. Hell, I'm too busy standing up for Buffalo against fellow WNYers. Relax, No on here is bashing Winnipeg. Put your sword back in its sheath.

Nice puck awareness by Roy ..first o zone pressure kaput

No - RJ said he was letting the puck go to the Dman that wasn't there. See, even RJ knows not to mess with Roy or Lindy will come after him.

People mentioned how they were impressed with Hodgson's on ice vision. Roy needs glasses.

Because 20% of their tickets are sold to Canadiens and 50% of the arena is filled with Canadians 20% of the year.

If the Canadian dollar was still where it was, not only would Winnipeg still not have a team, but with the current economy, the Sabres probably wouldn't have pulled out of bankruptcy.

Once again and hypothetical.

This all came about because of everyone groaning about moaning about how loud the Jets game was. Who cares? We aren't Winnipeg.

Archived