GDT: Buffalo vs. Carolina (3/7/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Hodgson started that turnover too. :(

I didn't want to say it the other night because people were riding me for other stuff....but he really floats out there. It's one thing on offense because sometimes you make a pass and see the ice better if you coast...sort of like a RB in football waiting for the hole to open up....but then for the first time in 5 games I saw him actually put his upper body into skating with 2 minutes left in the game. He skates so upright I figured maybe it was his bad back or something....but he sort of reminds me of Connolly out there from a few years ago, and not because of #19

Regier looked sound asleep up in the box. That would explain a lot.

Is Hodgson ever gonna register a point with this team? Starting to look like many other players that have come to Buffalo via trade. Nice passes are great....when they produce points.

I didn't want to say it the other night because people were riding me for other stuff....but he really floats out there. It's one thing on offense because sometimes you make a pass and see the ice better if you coast...sort of like a RB in football waiting for the hole to open up....but then for the first time in 5 games I saw him actually put his upper body into skating with 2 minutes left in the game. He skates so upright I figured maybe it was his bad back or something....but he sort of reminds me of Connolly out there from a few years ago, and not because of #19

I'll take the Tin man circa pre Ottawa Game 2

While I somewhat agree, I actually think he resembles Pominville more than Connolly. He's also a rookie.

What do you mean? Dot your i's and across your t's.

nice.

Archived