GDT: Buffalo vs. Carolina (3/7/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

As much as I want to blame Roy for the failures of the first line, there is a lot to be said for the individual play of each guy. None of them are shooting the puck, which means nothing happens. All three of them want to set up these little passing plays instead of just getting a shot on net and hoping for a rebound in close. The lack of desire to to the dirty work is evident in all of three of them at the moment.

I wont be watching, Im enjoying sunny Orlando; and about to hit the hot tub then reservations at the Jambo House!!!

All I know is that we were manhandled by Winnepeg; I dont like hearing the being tired excuse, these guys are physically in much better shape than I think we take for granted; but I suppose they can use that excuse for that one particular game.

Every game is huge as we all know; I have no idea whats going on in Lindys' head, but I do not approve of his coaching strategy as of late. Even just watching Ennis blow that 2-1 last game made me mad at Ruff, I digress......

On a side note; I have seen prolly about 20 Hockey jerseys since ive been down here; all bruins and penguins tho; every time I walk by I yell go Sabres! Mostly I get a chuckle or some small banter; but this one Bruins fan was clearly raggin it and got pissed; go figure ; )

Go SABS, dont let us down; and lets try and mimic Winnepigs volume tonight

Brutal turnover by Sulzer.

Why did Stafford just throw the puck to the slot with only three Canes sitting there?

That's what I was wondering - there was clearly NO Buffalo player anywhere near there. Stafford is a moron.

Hope they can kill this penalty - to go down 2-0 so early would be brutal!

Archived