GDT: Buffalo vs. Carolina (3/7/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Once again and hypothetical.

This all came about because of everyone groaning about moaning about how loud the Jets game was. Who cares? We aren't Winnipeg.

That was the original point. Shouldn't a franchise billing it's self as "Hockey Heaven" be louder than Winnipeg?

That was the original point. Shouldn't a franchise billing it's self as "Hockey Heaven" be louder than Winnipeg?

I don't know. I was always under the impression heaven was pretty quiet. :angel:

Once again and hypothetical.

This all came about because of everyone groaning about moaning about how loud the Jets game was. Who cares? We aren't Winnipeg.

Stop embarrassing yourself, no one's bashing Buffalo. The crowd and the players are corpses right now, and that's not hypothetical. The Jets did not have an NHL caliber arena and the Sabres do, thanks to Seymour Knox--- which was very prescient of him in keeping Buffalo a legitimate NHL city despite the small market status. That's why the street the FN Center sits on bears his name.

Please I never bashed Winnipeg. I merely stated a fact. They couldn't support and NHL at the time no more than Buffalo could support an NBA team. I'm from Buffalo, the actual city, so trust me I don't make a habit of "bashing" other cities. Hell, I'm too busy standing up for Buffalo against fellow WNYers. Relax, No on here is bashing Winnipeg. Put your sword back in its sheath.

The Braves are not a good example. They were talented and a consistent playoff team that was well supported by Buffalo fans. They were stolen by a carpetbagger in the form of John Y. Brown.

GO SABRES!!!

Stop embarrassing yourself, no one's bashing Buffalo. The crowd and the players are corpses right now, and that's not hypothetical. The Jets did not have an NHL caliber arena and the Sabres do, thanks to Seymour Knox--- which was very prescient of him in keeping Buffalo a legitimate NHL city despite the small market status. That's why the street the FN Center sits on bears his name.

First of all, mind your manners. I never said anyone was bashing Buffalo. I was accused of bashing Winnipeg. Please continue to watch the game unless your sole purpose tonight is to bicker then feel free but quite honestly, it bores me

Archived