GDT: Buffalo vs. Carolina (3/7/2012, 7:00pm)

Corp000085

Man their PP is awful. Shoot the puck!

Look at them running into each other. What the hell?

Did you watch the game in Winnipeg?

Yea I did watch the game in Winnipeg. They better be the loudest arena. How many years were they without a team after they lost them? They can be loud all they want, but they've already proven once that the city of Winnipeg can't support an NHL team.

Yea I did watch the game in Winnipeg. They better be the loudest arena. How many years were they without a team after they lost them?

I've seen audiences at a ballet that seem more raucous and involved than the Sabres fans at HSBC do tonight.

Yea I did watch the game in Winnipeg. They better be the loudest arena. How many years were they without a team after they lost them?

I think the Jets left for Phoenix after the 1994-95 season. I think Buffalo would be the same--- in fact, I'm certain you could find 18,690 Sabres fans that could bring it every night, we just don't have season tickets.

Yea I did watch the game in Winnipeg. They better be the loudest arena. How many years were they without a team after they lost them? They can be loud all they want, but they've already proven once that the city of Winnipeg can't support an NHL team.

The only reason Buffalo has a team right now is because Golisano wrote the check and you are going to bust that sh!t out?

I've seen audiences at a ballet that seem more raucous and involved than the Sabres fans at HSBC do tonight.

haha well speaking as a musician that has played in many orchestras, including pit orchestras of a ballet, I can assure you that you have not.

but exaggeration is always welcome :flirt:

The only reason Buffalo has a team right now is because Golisano wrote the check and you are going to bust that sh!t out?

And your point is....? How many franchises out there have been saved from bankruptcy? The Sabres weren't the first and they definitely weren't the last.

Remember when Roenick called the Arena a "mausoleum" in 2002? I went to more than few games that year that had the life and attendance of Atlanta Thrashers games circa 2010-11.

Worst. Point. Ever.

Archived