Feel free to bash me...I want the Sabres to miss the playoffs!

LabattBlue

Win or lose?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Sabres win the rest or lose the rest?

• WIN
    • Lose

If I thought the management group would recognize the problems with this team and make changes even if they made the playoffs, I would be firmly in the MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Boat...

As for the idea a "culture of losing" will develop, I think that is hogwash. It is evident by watching the younger players that they already have a culture of perseverance and IMHO are much less fragile than some of the "core" players.

Well, the goal with those that want Buffalo to lose out is to quickly recover. And Vinny's got a Stanley Cup under his belt and he was a key part of it, so I'm calling him someone that wasn't badly effected by his teams' prior poor performance.

If those names bother you I am sure I could extend the list to include #2's and #3's and get quite a few more.

Vinny is under a point per game guy post season. I would argue he has been effected and his Cup is simply getting the right supporting cast and catching lightning in a bottle

You guys aren't going to cry are ya?

Best case scenario is Drew gets a hat trick to enhance his trade value and we win.

Best case scenario is Drew gets a hat trick to enhance his trade value and we win.

So much for that scenario. Scenario #2 is Darcy decides to sell off 'some' assets because we lost. See, its not that hard to understand. We lose and maybe there is change. I for one aren't hoping for losses I'm hoping for change. I would have loved to see the Sabres win tonight.

It's so cute when kittens try to stretch their claws. ;)

Comments like this are just annoying. You'll go on a stretch of decent posts and then try to take cheap shot at a collective group on this board that happens to disagree with some of your philospophies. Please just provide your opinions and comments regarding the Sabres because this Team Storm Cloud Team Kitty whatever is just getting old.

Archived