It looks like our dorkette is a model too!

SDS

I was about to extoll the virtues of anyone cool enough to model for the best tee shirt company on the planet. My favorite? The one with the two identical chocolate bunnies, one with a bite out of his tail and the other with a bite out of his ears and the one says, "My butt hurts", and the other one says, :"WHAT?!"

I was about to extoll the virtues of anyone cool enough to model for the best tee shirt company on the planet. My favorite? The one with the two identical chocolate bunnies, one with a bite out of his tail and the other with a bite out of his ears and the one says, "My butt hurts", and the other one says, :"WHAT?!"

All i want to do is have some fun, i got a feeling im not the only one...

I have that one!

Lol so not me. Nice try, though. ;)

Speaking of tees, what happened to the SabreSpace shirts we were all gonna order and model?

Based on my analysis of your writing style defintely not your look or personna but you have to admit that T-shirt is funny.

As far as the "Speaking of tee's", I also have wondered as well but just assumed SDS decided to just share that offer with a select few of the posters he really identifies with.

Based on my analysis of your writing style defintely not your look or personna but you have to admit that T-shirt is funny.

As far as the "Speaking of tee's", I also have wondered as well but just assumed SDS decided to just share that offer with a select few of the posters he really identifies with.

They are coming. I got sidetracked... :(

Right you are. I have a ton of geeky t-shirts from science vendors, but not that particular one. (I do have one that says "nice genes" with a strand of DNA above it.) I don't wear those in public, though; I'm enough of a dork without advertising that fact through my apparel!

Right you are. I have a ton of geeky t-shirts from science vendors, but not that particular one. (I do have one that says "nice genes" with a strand of DNA above it.) I don't wear those in public, though; I'm enough of a dork without advertising that fact through my apparel!

the fact that you recognize the potential for "dork quotient" in and of itself proves that you are *not* a dork. :) you're too socially conscious to be.

but then again, that gets back to the whole "geek" vs. "dork" vs. "nerd" definitions debate.

geeks and dorks ... very socially aware. NOT socially awkward. know how to melt a person with brains, possibly beauty where applicable.

nerds ... don't get out nearly enough. and for good reason: they're nerds. :)

the fact that you recognize the potential for "dork quotient" in and of itself proves that you are *not* a dork. :) you're too socially conscious to be.

but then again, that gets back to the whole "geek" vs. "dork" vs. "nerd" definitions debate.

geeks and dorks ... very socially aware. NOT socially awkward. know how to melt a person with brains, possibly beauty where applicable.

nerds ... don't get out nearly enough. and for good reason: they're nerds. :)

LOL nice. Well I realized that I have to be honest... I might be more likely to wear the dorky shirts if they were women's t-shirts and not men's t-shirts (very unflattering). I still have my limits, though.

LOL nice. Well I realized that I have to be honest... I might be more likely to wear the dorky shirts if they were women's t-shirts and not men's t-shirts (very unflattering). I still have my limits, though.

my wife likes shopping at thrift stores for pretty much everything. she's penurous in that respect. one day, she came home and handed me the softest, warmest, BIGGEST shirt i've ever seen. it was a flannel 5x button-up shirt. no in the greatest of shape, but as far as lounge shirts go, it's never met its equal. no unbuttoning required; i would just toss thing thing on like a t-shirt, go downstairs, and watch some "lost" or whatever.

flash forward 2 years from purchase date. after at least a couple dozen washings and hangings, my wife, for whatever reason, unbuttoned the top button. i think the hanger she was trying to put it on wasn't very accomodating. so she unbuttoned the top button and threw it in the closet. few days go by, i decide to throw it on, and notice the button un-done. i tried buttoning it, but something felt ... off, like everything was flipped around. i started checking out the other buttons. sure enough, every last one of them was on the wrong side.

for a *mens* shirt.

come to find out that, for 2 years, i had been wearing a women's 5x flannel shirt.

needless to say, i didn't throw it out. it was the same comfortable, baggy-as-hell, qualifies-as-a-pup-tent shirt that i had grown to love wearing; why would i want to give that up just because i find out that it's not a GUY'S shirt?

i guess my point in all of that is that i understand the need to wear a shirt that YOU are comfortable wearing.

apparently, though, my limits are not quite what i thought they were. :)

my wife likes shopping at thrift stores for pretty much everything. she's penurous in that respect. one day, she came home and handed me the softest, warmest, BIGGEST shirt i've ever seen. it was a flannel 5x button-up shirt. no in the greatest of shape, but as far as lounge shirts go, it's never met its equal. no unbuttoning required; i would just toss thing thing on like a t-shirt, go downstairs, and watch some "lost" or whatever.

come to find out that, for 2 years, i had been wearing a women's 5x flannel shirt.

Triple word score for you, and that's pretty funny. I didn't know they even made 5x shirts!

needless to say, i didn't throw it out. it was the same comfortable, baggy-as-hell, qualifies-as-a-pup-tent shirt that i had grown to love wearing; why would i want to give that up just because i find out that it's not a GUY'S shirt?

Just say to yourself that it is European style.

Just say to yourself that it is European style.

tragically, that shirt has bought the farm a few years ago. i have a replacement (an actual mens 5x), but it's not nearly as soft, nor, for whatever reason, is it as baggy as the other shirt. i've always thought that odd.

Triple word score for you, and that's pretty funny. I didn't know they even made 5x shirts!

If this were flannel, I'd want it in the largest possible. WARNING: your jaw may come unhinged. :)

Or those pictures of chz we were posting a few weeks back... oh wait, that guy wasn't wearing a shirt, was he?

Neither one of them were. At least one of them had the dignity to cover a certain part of his body. The other one didn't.

I still have that pic of u Shrader

post-1415-0-26036800-1329428720_thumb.jpg

IDK that shrader was a mob boss in another life.

That's 8 letters (unless you can find a free letter to play it off of.) Add to that 50 points for using all 7 letters in a turn.

No pun intended, but LMBO!!! :lol:

post-1-0-22598500-1329370342_thumb.jpg

When did you model this for snorgtees Ms. biodork?

If you think that's bad, Bad Idea T-shirts has some that can really be the epitome of poor taste.

Archived