Rangers at Sabres 12/10/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Another big game in the standings (yeah I know it's only December). Enroth tonight, right?

I've loved the Adam-Kass-Leino line recently. Hopefully Lindy can reunite them tonight. Who knows though with two more guys (Tropp and Hecht) going down last night. Lindy may have to break it up to create balance.

Any Chance of Foligno getting called up?

I think they're going to bring up an older player that's a Center, possibilities could be Michael Ryan or Mark Voakes, whom I don't see on the Sabres prospects. Both are vets and fairly good sized, both over 6'. This is just a total guess, I've heard nothing, even if they'll bring someone up, but I would imagine they'll have to.

I think they're going to bring up an older player that's a Center, possibilities could be Michael Ryan or Mark Voakes, whom I don't see on the Sabres prospects. Both are vets and fairly good sized, both over 6'. This is just a total guess, I've heard nothing, even if they'll bring someone up, but I would imagine they'll have to.

I am pretty sure Ryan has been hurt since early in the season.

pham22758 Paul Hamilton

Kevin O says Colin Stuart not on the Amerks bus. Chances are good he's in the Sabres meeting happening now

Well that would blow my guess, it looks like he's having a good season down there. It goes with my guess that it will be a vet, but I thought it would of been a Center, then again Lindy will stick anyone at Center.

Well that would blow my guess, it looks like he's having a good season down there. It goes with my guess that it will be a vet, but I thought it would of been a Center, then again Lindy will stick anyone at Center.

Not sure if he played there last night, but isn't Chewie a center? I thought he did during his first call-up. They've got Roy, Adam/Leino one one line, and McCormick/Ellis can center a 4th line.

Something like:

Vanek-Roy-Pommer

Adam-Leino-Kassian

Ennis-Chewie-Stafford

Stewart-McCormick-Ellis

I just cannot believe the amount of injuries the Sabres have endured this season. It's almost becoming a routine for a player to go down each game. Hopefully Buffalo can pull it off tonight. Pommers is keeping this team alive w/ his ability to simplify the game for the call ups.

I just cannot believe the amount of injuries the Sabres have endured this season. It's almost becoming a routine for a player to go down each game. Hopefully Buffalo can pull it off tonight. Pommers is keeping this team alive w/ his ability to simplify the game for the call ups.

It is really getting to be unbelievable, Ruff gets no credit for keeping the Sabres competitive during this string of bad luck........Funny thing if we beat some teams with these kind of injuries, the critics would say, yeah but we beat the Flyer without 9 of their guys........ :beer:

Archived