Rangers at Sabres 12/10/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

The pass Kassian made at the end of the first across the blue-line in the offensive zone landed right on the tape of a Rangers forward and sent them in on a 4 on 2. Everyone should be crucifying him. Oh wait, he's only been up for a few games so this is the "in love" stage. The "hate" stage comes after he's been here a while. Got it.

the first couple games i thought the speed of the game was a little much for him, but he has definitely caught up. i will be pissed if he's not with the team for good

Same here, there is no need for him not to play and learn, while at the same time helping the Sabres win some games.

Vanek needs to at least hit the net on that, pure goal scorers don't miss those opportunities too often. MAG with a couple giveaways but I did see him make a hit. Officiating is pretty inconsistent so far. I think rangers get the edge in the first but we did pick it up at the end.

I agree Vanek is in a slump but both of those chances he didn't have very much room before he got control of the puck.

The pass Kassian made at the end of the first across the blue-line in the offensive zone landed right on the tape of a Rangers forward and sent them in on a 4 on 2. Everyone should be crucifying him. Oh wait, he's only been up for a few games so this is the "in love" stage. The "hate" stage comes after he's been here a while. Got it.

Shut up.

That was surely a bad pass. He hasn't made many of them, and he's made a dozen beauties.

Archived