GDT: Sabres at Predators 12/3/11 8:00PM

spndnchz

Watched the preds beat the Canucks thursday night and it was a great game. Full of passion,desire,heart. The Sabres don't seem to have any of these qualities so I.M.O. they won't fare to well. And they are a battered defeated bunch right now. Chances are Gerbe won't be in. There goes that little sparkplug. Oi we are screwed. GO SABRES!

When the Sabres play teams like Detroit and Philly, I am starting to feel like when the Bills play teams like Green Bay and New Orleans - no chance. Hopefully they can at least get a point out of tonight. The problem I see with this team is that when they do get their injured players back, it is not going to make much of a difference.

I am putting all my eggs into the Miller basket for the rest of the season, closing my eyes and hoping for the best....

We always play 1 strong game when we have back to backs; I think well do OK tonight, but I still think we lose; seriously no one on our team can find a way to score a freaking goal; I hope we have some jump tonight, but I am just not getting too worked up this evening for a W; heres to hoping im wrong

Judging by these few posts - or lack of - I would think 90% of you will not watch the game. That's fine. There really are not too many 'blue & gold bleeders' around here. When Buffalo wins, that bandwagon is overflowing ... a loss means, bring up all of Rochester and it's time to dump Vanek, Stafford (ok, I do agree here), Miller ...

When TPegs bought the team, the excitement was like none before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the window of opportunity to bring in a Cup to Buffalo was in a few years. Yes, after a 2-0 start - when I gave my buddy $50 to put on Buffalo (in Vegas) to win it all and the odds were 5-1 - I couldn't talk up the POTENTIAL of Buffalo enough. The most frustrating part of this team - for me - is that they RARELY play a full game.

If the talk of this team is still the same in late January, then the bitching should be forefront.

Some changes should be made ... I'd be happy to get rid of Sekera and/or MAG, Stafford too.

No excuses for this team but coming out so strong at the start - with the healthy lineup - obviously made a difference.

One thing I'd like for Christmas is 2 weeks of that healthy lineup, to see who needs to go and what we'd need to get in return.

The Sabres are the team that I'll watch even if they are even worse than the Bad News Bears, so when the time comes, people will know that I've been a loyal fan all the way through.

Judging by these few posts - or lack of - I would think 90% of you will not watch the game. That's fine. There really are not too many 'blue & gold bleeders' around here. When Buffalo wins, that bandwagon is overflowing ... a loss means, bring up all of Rochester and it's time to dump Vanek, Stafford (ok, I do agree here), Miller ...

When TPegs bought the team, the excitement was like none before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the window of opportunity to bring in a Cup to Buffalo was in a few years. Yes, after a 2-0 start - when I gave my buddy $50 to put on Buffalo (in Vegas) to win it all and the odds were 5-1 - I couldn't talk up the POTENTIAL of Buffalo enough. The most frustrating part of this team - for me - is that they RARELY play a full game.

If the talk of this team is still the same in late January, then the bitching should be forefront.

Some changes should be made ... I'd be happy to get rid of Sekera and/or MAG, Stafford too.

No excuses for this team but coming out so strong at the start - with the healthy lineup - obviously made a difference.

One thing I'd like for Christmas is 2 weeks of that healthy lineup, to see who needs to go and what we'd need to get in return.

The Sabres are the team that I'll watch even if they are even worse than the Bad News Bears, so when the time comes, people will know that I've been a loyal fan all the way through.

Save your "true fan" rhetoric for someone who cares ie. none of us.

When Pegula bought the team he bought the entire team. Just like when you buy the Yankees you get the 27 Championships. Pegula bought the Sabres and the 40 years of no Stanley Cups. He bought and decided to retain 13 years of failures in Regier and Ruff.

You can't blame fans. This team is no different than any other recent incarnation. If fans are becoming disinterested that lies on the Sabres and no one else.

Archived