GDT: Sabres at Predators 12/3/11 8:00PM

spndnchz

That just shows you that they don't need daddy Shanny to fight their battles for them.

It shows they shouldn't count on him to do it. It also shows how wrong Shanahan was. Hope Ruff points this out after the game; he was right about what the not-suspension would mean going forward.

Now, from an objective standpoint, here's how I see the Tootoo incident. Tootoo was trying to cut to the net, and instead of knocking him down, Ehrhoff just leans on him, allowing Tootoo to continue making his cut but not enough to make it back to the front of the crease like he intended.

It was going to be a hockey play until Ehrhoff pushes him towards Miller.

Tootoo should have realized he wasn't going to be able to make a hockey play though and just went behind the net. But he went at Miller because he's a dick.

I'd suspend him.

Now, from an objective standpoint, here's how I see the Tootoo incident. Tootoo was trying to cut to the net, and instead of knocking him down, Ehrhoff just leans on him, allowing Tootoo to continue making his cut but not enough to make it back to the front of the crease like he intended.

Tootoo should have realized he wasn't going to be able to make a hockey play though and just went behind the net. But he went at Miller because he's a dick.

I'd suspend him.

Ehroff also took the puck away from Tootoo.

I'd suspend him.

yep...when he tries to go to the net Hoff need to take him to the wall hard and it does'nt happen. Maybe Hoff gets a penalty for boarding or cross checking but crap i can buy that to protect the goaltender.

Sit him as soon as Weber gets healthy.

I agree Mags has been a weak link out there. Leino and Kassian are cycling the puck in the offensive zone and Mags decides to go into the corner and get in the way so they lose the puck.WTF Gragnani? Just stay at the blueline and do your job.

I personally think lucic had a better chance of getting out of millers way than tutu. At least made a better effort, sad as it is?

Agreed. Tootoo's crash was as much Ehrhoff's fault as it was Jordin's. That said, onus is on the forward to avoid goalie contact. He needed to know he wasn't going to be able to make that play.

Archived