GDT: Sabres at Predators 12/3/11 8:00PM

spndnchz

The first two Buffalo goals he was on the ice for :34 and 1:07 so I'll give him those.

On Ennis' goal he had just stepped on the ice for a line change.

He doesn't work the PK, so he's not on for the first Preds goal and he was on the bench after the 16 minute mark of the third so he's not there for the last one.

Unless the rules have changed he wouldn't get a minus if he was on the ice for the Preds' PPG. PPGs don't count in + /-. It only applies if the PK team scores a shorthanded goal.

WOW! talk about having blinders on. I have rewatched the collision so many times. The first time I saw it, I was almost agreeing that Ehrhoff was steering Tootoo into Miller, then it became apparent that he was trying to hook him and steer him away AFTER the puck was poked away. Yet Tootoo still drove to the net, when he could've avoided the contact altogether. I won't say easily avoided, but heck, I could've avoided contact, and I'm not great on skates. But, I've already posted this, and I digress...

The fact that the writer wants Miller suspended is laughable at best.

That was where I stopped reading. Useless, contrarian ###### OR homerism at its worst.

I read the whole thing as sarcasm. It's much more entertaining that way.

I went back and re-read it after I posted (like looking at a train wreck) and found myself in disbelief at the article, and then where he replied in the comments section. I'll have to try reading it as sarcasm but the comments he posted is gonna make it tough.

Archived