GDT: Sabres at Bruins 11/12/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

I was going to say this could get ugly but damn if it ain't already. Sure would be nice to see someone show some heart and try and send a message. The only message being sent is 'look at us we're pushovers '. That being said they are 4-1 in their last 5. GO SABRES!

Dude, everybody is entitled to an opinion, I'm sick of you calling everybody a "troll". Grow up

Because you are, you have 36 posts and they're all negative. All you do is post how bad this player is or that player is.

And for the record, this is the first time I've ever called anyone on this board a troll. I usually ignore them, but you're just blatantly trolling.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic. If not, what were your thoughts at about 7:30 when it was 1-0 Buffalo after four straight wins?

Obtuse. I was thinking about this team winning. Not whether I was pleased with Lindy or not.

I said it a few weeks ago that I was getting closer to being at this point. I'm there now.

This team rarely plays a full 60. That has been their MO since 2006-07. I blamed the players for a while, the sausage grabbing Mary's and so forth, but I'm done with it.

Give me a coach who can coax consistency out of this team. I'm tired of this. They've proven they have the talent. I want to see it all the time, not some of the time.

Archived