GDT: Sabres at Bruins 11/12/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

If knocked the guy with puck he never would've gotten that pass off. Okay, gotta watch and suffer, but this was pathetic. I hope TPEGS sees this and gets some professional help. Could it be it is Ruffs time to sit or are the Sabres just not ready for prime time.

Oh for God's sake, it's a bad game in November after a 4 game winning street. Don't be so dramatic.

Sure, but if he is going to play that passive even on the pass, he left that open too, the shooter just decided to shoot and given the previous goal where Meyers screwed up and Sekera covered neither allowing the pass, Miller looked like he was trying to cover both players and rightfully so.

Cover the back door then and take that guy out, in the very least put a body on someone.

Miller has to take the shot on a two on one, every time. If the defenseman is there, the goalie expects him to take away the pass so he can focus on the shooter. I'll be that if you asked Miller about that goal, he would say that he has to take the shooter. The pass didn't come across in the end. For the bolded part, that sounds a lot like interference if you're saying you'd like to see Grags check the guy without the puck on the 2 on 1.

I think we should sit Lindy.

I'm fine with that. This is not working.

I'm tired of watching Adam float, too.

Did you hear Ruff on the pre-game "I don't wanna talk about the goalies...". Blue-haired, bingo player.

I'm fine with that. This is not working.

I'm tired of watching Adam float, too.

Did you hear Ruff on the pre-game "I don't wanna talk about the goalies...". Blue-haired, bingo player.

I don't know about the whole game since I missed the first period, but he split 2 D for a good scoring chance in the 3rd.

Archived