Nathan Gerbe mention on Law and Order

Two or less

Odd. I don't even know if this deserves it's own thread (or a thread at all) but whatever, someone may be interested. I received few texts tonight from friends who watch the show that they mentioned Gerbe and Sabres, and i just searched the net and found this youtube clip of it as evidence. lol Pretty cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LWh8HfCe0&feature=player_embedded

Odd. I don't even know if this deserves it's own thread (or a thread at all) but whatever, someone may be interested. I received few texts tonight from friends who watch the show that they mentioned Gerbe and Sabres, and i just searched the net and found this youtube clip of it as evidence. lol Pretty cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LWh8HfCe0&feature=player_embedded

Hey Ice-T!!..don't give scrunch-face if people want to name their babies Nathan Gerbe.

It ain't right!! Gerbe can lead the Sabres in penalty minutes if he wants to too.

This is the episode synopsis from wikipedia:

A young woman visiting from Buffalo claims that her car was stolen outside a Manhattan convenience store with her baby still buckled in the backseat. Detectives Benson and Amaro get as much information as they can from the anxious mother and her boyfriend at the police station, while Detectives Tutuola and Rollins track their path from Buffalo for clues. When the parents' stories don't add up, the detectives must uncover what really happened to the missing baby, and the truth surprises everyone.

A young woman visiting from Buffalo claims that her car was stolen outside a Manhattan convenience store with her baby still buckled in the backseat. Detectives Benson and Amaro get as much information as they can from the anxious mother and her boyfriend at the police station, while Detectives Tutuola and Rollins track their path from Buffalo for clues. When the parents' stories don't add up, the detectives must uncover what really happened to the missing baby, and the truth surprises everyone.

The baby was eaten by Larry Quinn?

The baby was offered 5 for 5, but it was too late.

That's exactly what I would have guessed, someone who moved to the city from Buffalo.

My personal favorite Buffalo moment on a recent tv show was on that CBS show criminal minds. One episode started with an arrested killer named Dale Shrader (even spelled my way) escaping in the Niagara Falls area (must have been right around the whole Bucky Phillips thing). I can't count the number of times I quoted the line "Shrader killed a drifter".

That's exactly what I would have guessed, someone who moved to the city from Buffalo.

My personal favorite Buffalo moment on a recent tv show was on that CBS show criminal minds. One episode started with an arrested killer named Dale Shrader (even spelled my way) escaping in the Niagara Falls area (must have been right around the whole Bucky Phillips thing). I can't count the number of times I quoted the line "Shrader killed a drifter".

They actually did not move from Buffalo but went on vacation. The baby died and they decided to go to NYC "because lots of bad things happen there".

Archived