Nathan Gerbe mention on Law and Order

Two or less

That's exactly what I would have guessed, someone who moved to the city from Buffalo.

My personal favorite Buffalo moment on a recent tv show was on that CBS show criminal minds. One episode started with an arrested killer named Dale Shrader (even spelled my way) escaping in the Niagara Falls area (must have been right around the whole Bucky Phillips thing). I can't count the number of times I quoted the line "Shrader killed a drifter".

5th season, 11th episode of "Bones" on Fox, David Boreanaz' character finds a picture of Dave Thomas, Mr. Beeper and Promo The Robot on the wall of a UFO-themed cafe in Roswell, NM.

Rocketship 7 is mentioned in "The X in the File", an episode of the Fox television series Bones. In the episode, Agent Booth is excited to see a photo from the show, and claims he watched it regularly as a child. Booth is played by David Boreanaz, son of Dave Thomas.

PTR

buffaloedge

October 20, 2011 - 4:14 PM | Comment

SUNRISE, Fla. -- Nathan Gerbe joined most of the Sabres on a yacht with owner Terry Pegula on Wednesday night, so the left winger wasn’t watching the NBC drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." He learned he should have tuned in.

The episode focused on a Buffalo family that had its car stolen while their baby was in it. The child’s aunt explained to police how the baby's parents named him.

"She wanted to name the baby Ty," the woman said, "but he wanted Nathan, for Nathan Gerbe.’’

As one officer, played by rapper Ice-T, gave a look of unfamiliarity, the other cop said: "He leads the Sabres in penalty minutes."

Said Gerbe, who got multiple messages about the unexpected appearance: "It’s funny. I was laughing."

:sick:

Speaking of which, the commercials for that crappy Trans-Siberian Orchestra have been going for three weeks now. It was innovative when they did Carol of the Bells, I don't know, about a dozen years ago. It's hackneyed crap now, and it certainly doesn't belong in late September (or mid-October, either).

So now that Roman was brought up, what would be his relationship with the team now? Does TP see his as a hate mongerer? Did Ted Black ted him to GTFO? Is he laying in wait to gently sooth my tortured soul with his rendition of "GBA"?

No plans to have him back.

5th season, 11th episode of "Bones" on Fox, David Boreanaz' character finds a picture of Dave Thomas, Mr. Beeper and Promo The Robot on the wall of a UFO-themed cafe in Roswell, NM.

PTR

Okay, now that is cool and funny. :)

So now that Roman was brought up, what would be his relationship with the team now? Does TP see his as a hate mongerer? Did Ted Black ted him to GTFO? Is he laying in wait to gently sooth my tortured soul with his rendition of "GBA"?

What's this all about?

Archived