[OT] Halloween Costumes

SDS

Friends of ours are going as Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth...My sister and her husband are going as Al and Peg Bundy.

I think my wife and I are going as The Situation and Snooki...just for some laughs, and they are easy to put together. Since I am about as skinny of a dude as they come, I bought a 20 dollar muscle costume for some fake giant muscles....Should be a good one.

Friends of ours are going as Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth...My sister and her husband are going as Al and Peg Bundy.

I think my wife and I are going as The Situation and Snooki...just for some laughs, and they are easy to put together. Since I am about as skinny of a dude as they come, I bought a 20 dollar muscle costume for some fake giant muscles....Should be a good one.

Nice. :thumbsup:

That didn't end the way I expected it. I was picturing a box strapped to the front of his waist with that sign on it a la a certain SNL skit with Timberlake.

Hahaha, I'd forgotten about that... there's an idea for you and your wife, SDS!

what about a good costume for non couples i think im going as JT in Its not gay if its in a three way I even found the overalls...

Funny you said that because I am going as Timberlakes SNL skit of Dick in the box....

http://www.halloween31.com/pages-productinfo-product-4456/clown-overalls.html

I don't really believe in that thing most everyone else calls "Halloween"; but if me and my wife had to do something, I would dress up like Martin Luther and she would dress up like Katie von Bora (even though neither one of us have German extraction).

Happy Reformation Day, everyone! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

How about the stud cop and the cute little rich girl he pulled over doing 120 mph in daddy's benz - she will do anything to keep from getting a ticket!

That's even better, she could re-use the catholic schoolgirl costume.

Four of my buddies and I decided to be The Bad Touch for Halloween:

(For those of you who can't view the video... we are the monkeys from the Bloodhound Gang music video ca. 2000.)

NICE - that song always cracks me up. :clapping:

Wow.....look at the atrophy on Roy's left leg as opposed to his right.

Before I pull a Ryan Miller eye thingie here, I wish it was the camera angle or something, but that does not look healthy. If I was Roy's agent or a member of the Sabres' brass.....I would have those pics down.

Social media is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edit: Sweet costume nonetheless....

Archived