[OT] Halloween Costumes

SDS

Wow.....look at the atrophy on Roy's left leg as opposed to his right.

Before I pull a Ryan Miller eye thingie here, I wish it was the camera angle or something, but that does not look healthy. If I was Roy's agent or a member of the Sabres' brass.....I would have those pics down.

Social media is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edit: Sweet costume nonetheless....

All about angles. This one makes it look like the right quad...

post-1415-018043700 1320091520_thumb.jpg

Someone get to the F'N Arena with a measuring tape!

Before I pull a Ryan Miller eye thingie here, I wish it was the camera angle or something, but that does not look healthy. If I was Roy's agent or a member of the Sabres' brass.....I would have those pics down.

So because he's not flexing his left quad as much as his right, all of a sudden the dudes muscles are falling apart?

Relax.

I blame Lindy - probably some kind of perverse, abusive coaching technique.

I heard he makes Roy hop around all day on his injured leg, and if he falls Lindy sodomizes him.

I heard he makes Roy hop around all day on his injured leg, and if he falls Lindy sodomizes him.

I've been very nice. If we want to start rockin' n' rollin' around here again, I'm able and willing. Everyone seems to be doing a good enough job of eating their own here right now. I don't think you want some kerosine ignited on top of the feces pile.

I've been very nice. If we want to start rockin' n' rollin' around here again, I'm able and willing. Everyone seems to be doing a good enough job of eating their own here right now. I don't think you want some kerosine ignited on top of the feces pile.

J/k. We can't laugh about it yet?

i get why people get upset about this kind of thing but come on, really? D Wade can wear white face and thats fine... I think the sensitivity needs to stop especially if it is in good taste such as this. He wasnt mocking black people, he was just dressing as Jay-Z

cvanvol, I completely agree, it's about good taste. Robert Downy Jr. was awesome in Tropic Thunder. It can be racist and wrong but I don't see that here.

Now, would someone please explain to cvanvol that dressing in Blackface is inherently racist, even if you yourself are not white, you are not from the United States and don't carry the history of slavery and suppression, and you do it out of respect for the person you are portraying. He clearly doesn't get it.

Our boy Raffi causing a stir. It's actually pretty good.

Yeah, I don't get why people would get into a fit about it. On top of that, his wife dressed up as Beyonce' with a slight bump in the middle.

Granted, I said before that I don't celebrate Halloween. But, goodness! Can't they have a little fun? No one was harmed in the occasion. It's not like he dressed up as an Imperial Wizard (and shame on anyone who does).

That would actually strengthen the leg though. ;)

edit: Oh wait, I just noticed the last sentence. Based on what some post about him from time to time, are you suggesting he'd fail intentionally?

I don't understand what the problem is with the Raffi costume either. He did an excellent job of dressing up like someone he obviously respects. This is the point of Halloween, getting to pretend you're someone you want to be. What's wrong with wanting to be Jay-Z?

Archived