[OT] Halloween Costumes

SDS

The jailbird (guy) / sexy cop (girl) thing works well. :thumbsup:

Little Red Riding Hood and Grandma Wolf are at the top of the list this year, but nothing has been purchased.

We have already done Danny and Sandy (Grease), Egyptian people, flapper girl and gangster, and Super Girl/Blind Referee (doesn't match I know).

and you?

Little Red Riding Hood and Grandma Wolf are at the top of the list this year, but nothing has been purchased.

We have already done Danny and Sandy (Grease), Egyptian people, flapper girl and gangster, and Super Girl/Blind Referee (doesn't match I know).

and you?

Try Serena and Venus Williams - in blackface - with dreads stapled to a hat.

and you?

The flapper girl and gangster is a good one! Haven't personally done the couples costume thing (haven't gone to a Halloween party the last few years), but I normally go with either French maid or Catholic schoolgirl. B-)

Are we talking about costumes for any old friday night or halloween?

Either way, Ron Jeremy approves of this message! :thumbsup:

Do I have to choose?

The flapper girl and gangster is a good one! Haven't personally done the couples costume thing (haven't gone to a Halloween party the last few years), but I normally go with either French maid or Catholic schoolgirl. B-)

Hubba! Hubba! :flirt:

The best costume I saw someone else do: a rather flamboyant young man took a large box (big enough to sit on his shoulders and he'd cut armholes), covered it with gift wrap, and added a tag that read

To: women

:clapping:

The best costume I saw someone else do: a rather flamboyant young man took a large box (big enough to sit on his shoulders and he'd cut armholes), covered it with gift wrap, and added a tag that read

To: women

:clapping:

That didn't end the way I expected it. I was picturing a box strapped to the front of his waist with that sign on it a la a certain SNL skit with Timberlake.

Archived