GDT: Buffalo @ Los Angeles 10/8/11

LabattBlue

LA is in the same boat. They played late into OT yesterday and then traveled.

My guess is that we'll see different heros today.. The Gerbil, Ennis and Roy... Maybe a chip in from the D corp too.

Perfect game for Enroth...

LA is in the same boat. They played late into OT yesterday and then traveled.

My guess is that we'll see different heros today.. The Gerbil, Ennis and Roy... Maybe a chip in from the D corp too.

Perfect game for Enroth...

Hopefully we can get Gerbe, Ennis, and Ehrhoff on the board. An Ehrhoff goal would make the crowd go WILD.

Don't want to put Enroth in. Miller played very well against the Ducks, see what he can do. You want him to get on a roll. Stopping and starting so early isn't a good thing, in my opinion.

Whatever it is, it should be a fun game.

Sabres should be pretty tired. According to few on twitter, the Sabres had a few flight delays after the Ducks game, and didn't land in Berlin until about 5am local time. Lindy Ruff has also canceled the morning skate because of the late night.

Games not until what 8 PM local time? Plenty of time for sleep. No excuses.

Go Sabres!

Don't want to put Enroth in. Miller played very well against the Ducks, see what he can do. You want him to get on a roll. Stopping and starting so early isn't a good thing, in my opinion.

While I agree with your statement, we don't play again until Friday anyway, so it's a matter of a 6 days off vs. 7 days off.

Good post.

BTW, I guess a poster will need to be ready to pounce if he/she wants to start the GDT this year.

(For all the FNGs: the unofficial rule is no starting the GDT before 12:01 AM of game day.)

Since this 50+ year old fan doesn't make it past midnight very often :yawn: , consider this an infrequent contribution on my part. :)

I think this is going to be a good one and one that they should win. After seeing the game yesterday, I honestly don't see a weakness on this team (or at lest one that will prevent them from contending - and I mean CUP contending).Put everything you got into this and enjoy a few days off.

I REALLY want 2-0 going into next Friday's game vs the Canes......Should be a great atmosphere.

The Sabres currently boast the top two scorers in the league. Clearly this permanently settles the debate about weather Pominville is overpaid. In addition, the debate as to whether he is worthy of the C is settled as it is totally appropriate for the a current co-leader for the Art Ross Trophy to be named captain.

:rolleyes:

The Sabres currently boast the top two scorers in the league. Clearly this permanently settles the debate about weather Pominville is overpaid. In addition, the debate as to whether he is worthy of the C is settled as it is totally appropriate for the a current co-leader for the Art Ross Trophy to be named captain.

:rolleyes:

A little further down the list ...

At number 106 ... Nathan Gerbe ... CENTER ... Buffalo Sabres ... House League, at best!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Since I always DVR (in the PST zone) I never take part in the GDT's However it's fun to go back and read through it knowing the outcome of the game. Well sometimes it's fun. Anyway, I'll post since the game vs. LA hasn't started yet. Here's to a great season and here is me getting ready to watch the team from BUFFALO, in IDAHO, playing their opening game in FINLAND, some 8 hours after it started. This of course was after a dinner of home made hot wings.

Archived