GDT: Buffalo @ Los Angeles 10/8/11

LabattBlue

I was waiting for Drew Stafford to get on the board, and that too on the PP. Really important goal to get the lead back up the 3. Stupid penalty by Westgarth and totally unnecessary. PP goal is how you make them pay.

Now if someone from Buffalo like Regehr just pastes Richards, I'll be really happy.

I didn't see anything that could call that either way, so I don't know how that overturns the ruling on the ice.

McCormick definitely tried to knock it out of the air, but there's no way in hell Toronto could say conclusively that he succeeded. Bad call to overturn it.

McCormick definitely tried to knock it out of the air, but there's no way in hell Toronto could say conclusively that he succeeded. Bad call to overturn it.

Actually on one replay I could see pretty conclusively that McCormick knocked it out of the air. I think the question was whether or not the LA player inadvertently pushed it the last half-inch over the goal line. Personally, I thought that was the case and therefor should have been a good goal, but I guess Toronto decided otherwise.

Archived