GDT: Buffalo @ Los Angeles 10/8/11

LabattBlue

Is this Germany love from the Sabres solely because of our players? Or is there some other tie that I don't know about?

Ehrhoff is from near the Berlin area. Vanek is from nearby Austria. Hecht also German from Mannheim. So, yes, I would go with the Sabres players. Also, Germany I believe still has a big military base, which I would assume some Western New York troops may have made the trip.

Ehrhoff is from near the Berlin area. Vanek is from nearby Austria. Hecht also German from Mannheim. So, yes, I would go with the Sabres players. Also, Germany I believe still has a big military base, which I would assume some Western New York troops may have made the trip.

Looks like the hole base is there.

Sounds good.

Kopitar ruins the shutout, damn. Oh well, at least I get some fantasy points out of it, lol.

Decent period out there for sure. Tough break on that goal as someone (I think Goose) lost his stick so it was a 5 on 3.5 and Kopitar took advantage. We have to come out flying in the third because LA is back in the game after that goal. Loving that top Sabres line though!

Archived