GDT: Ducks at Sabres 10/07/2011 7:00PM

Eleven

Looks like its for every game on Center ICE so looks like MSG just liked they restricted HD to FIOS and ATT is also doing same to directv. This used to be an issue in past but last year we got all HD feeds. This is such crap, time to write a letter to Ted Black and see if he can put pressure on MSG in some way

This is total BS I could almost see it if you live in their cable distribution area but I am out of town and can't get MSG so why should they be allowed to destroy my center ice pkg and the main reason I went with direct TV 3 years ago.

for the season ...? cuz ... that would be really, really annoying.

Welcome to the world of the Canadian Sabre fan. Up here, the cable companies have never paid for the MSG HD feed, so it's always in SD if I want to hear RJ. All the MSG teams are only SD on CI up here. There are only 4 games max on HD (if we're lucky) per night anyway and it's mostly road games which have an HD feed involving the Sabres. I hope the best for the rest of you, but it really sucks that the Dolans price their product on a different level than any other provider.

Oh, and: One, two, we want three! :beer: :beer

Love Regher. Little things will be big things. Takes a penalty for clearing the crease, I'm good with that. But more importantly he made sure Parros knew the hit on 57 was not cool.

Love that dynamic. It will go a very long wqy as far as team building goes.

Let's get two more this period

Love Regher. Little things will be big things. Takes a penalty for clearing the crease, I'm good with that. But more importantly he made sure Parros knew the hit on 57 was not cool.

Love that dynamic. It will go a very long wqy as far as team building goes.

Let's get two more this period

desribe what happened im out in the dark with no way of watching or listening

Archived