Slug Appreciation Day

\GoBillsInDallas/

I know it's a duplicate thread, but is anyone else amused that the current administration actually calls it "the slug?" I know I am. And I hope Quinn is listening/reading each and every time it is said/written.

lol yeah it's funny. Although, i'm pretty sure they don't mean any harm with it, they are just having fun with it. One of Terry's daughters once tweeted that Terry didn't like the term "slug" and he actually liked that logo.

I know it's a duplicate thread, but is anyone else amused that the current administration actually calls it "the slug?" I know I am. And I hope Quinn is listening/reading each and every time it is said/written.

If LQ had just stuck with being a land developer and let the hockey people do what they were hired to do, we would have been in much better shape a long time ago and the first two seasons after the lockout would not have been perceived as flukes.

I'm not sure what is funnier though. I read some facebook comments yesterday from people who took the phrase "slug appreciation" literally and are now complaining about it. It's amazing how sarcasm can be completely lost on so many people.

dang it. wish i had thought of this earlier ...

is there anyone willing to spec out a 2XL home blank jersey with the 40% discount? i'm really interested in getting a new one to augment slug away and home goat, but living in utah puts a damper on actually visiting the store. can anyone help out an expat? if the price is within my budget, i can paypal the money this afternoon.

things i wish i had thought of 24 hours ago ...

heading down for Slug Appreciation wearing my signed slug jersey (pommers, vanek) should be fun.

Does that mean that you can buy a singed current logo jersey? :thumbsup:

I got a 40% discount on an authentic third jersey from Icejerseys.com (have bought a couple of jerseys from them over the years, so they sent a coupon code) earlier this summer, otherwise I'd be there sporting an authentic Slug jersey.

Got a Myers Home Jersey because I couldn't find Weber jerseys. Kim Pegula and Ted Black were bagging up ppls stuff in the last 2 lines and I got to talk to Kim for a second, She says "Mikes (Weber) a great guy"

Freaking Lines went all the way to the back of store it was packed. Took 30mins to cash out but was totally worth it, GREAT EXPERIENCE. Thanks to Kim, Terry, and Ted for being so awesome. :thumbsup:

Got a Myers Home Jersey because I couldn't find Weber jerseys. Kim Pegula and Ted Black were bagging up ppls stuff in the last 2 lines and I got to talk to Kim for a second, She says "Mikes (Weber) a great guy"

Freaking Lines went all the way to the back of store it was packed. Took 30mins to cash out but was totally worth it, GREAT EXPERIENCE. Thanks to Kim, Terry, and Ted for being so awesome. :thumbsup:

It is just incredible seeing and hearing how accessible and involved the Pegulas and Big Daddy Black have been.

Archived