Suggestion Thread!

SDS

I'm not sure I'll be able to go on living after this one. :cry:

And on a completely random note, I miss your old Barney Rubble avatar.

That was my favorite, but (fortunately) not really relevant anymore.

For old times sake:

post-49-009750400 1312903376_thumb.jpg

When the season roles around, will the front page have 18 different versions of the same story posted like we do now with the Ryan/Scz-however you spell his name signings? It's no big deal now since we're in the biggest lull of the offseason, but we'll quickly lose track of meaningful stories once the season is under way.

When the season roles around, will the front page have 18 different versions of the same story posted like we do now with the Ryan/Scz-however you spell his name signings? It's no big deal now since we're in the biggest lull of the offseason, but we'll quickly lose track of meaningful stories once the season is under way.

Well, we've always done that to some extent. There hasn't been any change in what we choose to post, so it will be business as usual.

Well, we've always done that to some extent. There hasn't been any change in what we choose to post, so it will be business as usual.

Yeah, I figured it was just a really show period right now so a few extra news sources than normal wound up picking up that story.

:flirt: :angel:

So in the last few days, these two emoticons were used that are not in the list. Is there a list of all that work? I've randomly tried others to no avail.

Oddly enough, if you press the 'show all' button at the lower left of the emoticon box, the box will show all the emoticons. :doh:

;)

Oddly enough, if you press the 'show all' button at the lower left of the emoticon box, the box will show all the emoticons. :doh:

;)

Well dang.. I've never noticed the new ones... :w00t:

Is anyone else having trouble getting the fan zone drop down menu on the front page to show up consistently? I'm willing to bet it's my computer, but sometimes I have to hover my mouse over that button several times to get the menu to show.

working 4 me

The schedule on the home page is always appreciated. Looks like it's time for an "Off Topic" board, like on TSW.

I doubt there's enough traffic here to warrant it.

As I type this, there is still a 1 week old thread on the 1st page. The OT subjects aren't pushing good discussions off the main page yet. Granted it's the off-season and things are slow, but until stuff starts getting bumped the 1st (or at minimum the 2nd) day I don't see where it's necessary.

Just my 2 cents.

Archived