Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

It is all coming down too poor play in the defensive zone. Tighten the ship and try to get and keep a lead. Hard to play coming from behind all game. Gotta be better in front of net.

They need to score goals, too. 5 on 5 and the PP. Both have not been good enough, offensively.

If I were Lindy I'd get Mancari in there for the Tin Man, start Enroth, and put Gerbe on the PP.

They're down 2-1 in a playoff series and we're already in offseason mode??? Despicable.

People complain that the team is soft.

What he said.

It was a disappointing loss. I think we're outclassed in this series, but not by much. Each of these games could've gone either way.

Trite though it may sound, it's do or die on Wednesday. Win and we have life. Lose and it's all over but the singing. I will go down swinging with this team. I suggest the pansies who get their panties all bunched up because they can't take losing a game should take the night off and not bother watching at all. It's the playoffs. If you don't have the steel to watch, don't.

GO SABRES!!!

Miller calling out Monty , Ryan maybe you need to wake up a little as well and start looking like a vezina winner.

Yeah, I saw that. I don't think he's intending to call out Monty, he's just being brutally honest. Still, he's really got to stop telling the press about how so-and-so wasn't in position or didn't do what Ryan wanted him to do.

If the team had a real leader to speak for it, Miller wouldn't be put in a position to make quotes like that all the freaking time.

Bottom line is our defense is not good and not even on the level of last year. Mix that with Miller being out of it the past two games and you can put this one away. Oh, and we can't score on a journeyman goalie so i guess that makes Philly a 100% better team than us. And who's to say Miller is any better than Boucher? Just because Miller can win a bunch of games in the regular season doesn't mean you can get it done when it matters.

Yeah, I saw that. I don't think he's intending to call out Monty, he's just being brutally honest. Still, he's really got to stop telling the press about how so-and-so wasn't in position or didn't do what Ryan wanted him to do.

If the team had a real leader to speak for it, Miller wouldn't be put in a position to make quotes like that all the freaking time.

sure sounded like him calling him out for bad play on that one. I agree lack of LEADERSHIP is hurting this team more than anything else.

Bull. They're going to interview the goalie no matter who else is on the team. Miller just needs to be mindful of what he says.

I hate to say it, but Hecht needs to come back:

Vanek-TC-Pom

ENNIS-HECHT-BOYES (was line where Boyes produced)

Mancari-Goose-Gerbe (this line produces...)

Grier-Cody-Nieds

He ll, sit TC and play kaleta...

And Ennis produced....

We've lost two tight games and won one tight game against a good hockey team.

And nearly every one of you pussies is ready to throw in the towel.

+1

Although calling these guys pussies makes them sound tougher than they really are.

GO SABRES!!!

Yep. And it's been a problem since that dark July 1 several years ago. And still, nothing has been done to rectify it.

I have to think we're going to address this in July. If not, I'm on board with the let's bring in someone who can train.

Trite though it may sound, it's do or die on Wednesday. Win and we have life. Lose and it's all over but the singing. I will go down swinging with this team. I suggest the pansies who get their panties all bunched up because they can't take losing a game should take the night off and not bother watching at all. It's the playoffs. If you don't have the steel to watch, don't.

GO SABRES!!!

Or maybe people with a superiority complex who get their panties all bunched up because people are discussing issues with the team should take a night off and not bother posting at all.

Archived