Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

That penalty should be Butler's ticket out of town. I haven't liked his play all year. What a dumb penalty on the bunch. That's almost as dumb as Brian Campbell losing the game for us in game 7 back in 2006

Pretty sure it was Gragnani from the replay. Pretty whacky call.

That penalty should be Butler's ticket out of town. I haven't liked his play all year. What a dumb penalty on the bunch. That's almost as dumb as Brian Campbell losing the game for us in game 7 back in 2006

I hate Campbell getting flack for that play, he was on the ice almost the entire game and made a mistake probably from sheer exhaustion.

What happened?

Cole took a run at a guy in front of our bench and missed went head first into the bench and someone on the bench grabbed his stick. We will kill it by the PADDLE OF ETHRON!!!!

Yes I saw the pepboys or w/e it was pop up in the middle of the screen

Did anybody see that thing pop up in the middle of the screen? I looked up, saw it and it went away. I was just curious if anyone saw it

It was an advanced auto parts advert. A tiny rectangular one. It looked like they screwed up and it was supposed to be along the score on the top of the screen.

That period was exactly the style I hoped they would play.

Carolina is doing a bunch of hitting. I like how Buffalo has limited Carolina chances in the o-zone. Get the puck out and going the other way.

Archived