Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

That penalty should be Butler's ticket out of town. I haven't liked his play all year. What a dumb penalty on the bunch. That's almost as dumb as Brian Campbell losing the game for us in game 7 back in 2006

He's played well as of late. Lindy has Jim on the top pair, not to mention he scored a heck of a goal. Weak ass call by the ref and I never complain about officiating.

He's played well as of late. Lindy has Jim on the top pair, not to mention he scored a heck of a goal. Weak ass call by the ref and I never complain about officiating.

It's the kind of call that would never get made in Buffalo's favor. That's why I don't like it.

Umm WOW, Enroth just flipped his helmet off, then made a save .5seconds later that was amazing and then the guy wacking at the semi loose puck got leveled by Mccormick for those who dont have game it was awesome...

And then there was that... what a bs goal... f us.

How is that offsides...is it just me or are there a lot of Shtity refs in the NHL these days...Enroths mask should have been whistled dead, conolly just got tripped, the call they were going to make before the Carolina goal was plain awful, and now this terrible offsides...NHL needs to examine their reffing in the off season

Archived