Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

From Harrigton's live blog: 9:21 left: Terry Pegula and Ted Black are sitting to our right in Section 317 and just got a huge ovation when he was recognized on the HD board as the mayor of Pegulaville. At the top of the section is a sign "Welcome to Pegulaville, est. 2011."

Pretty cool that the owner and prez are sitting with the fans, and way up there.

Vs. is giving me a severe headache.

I could swear they said that Carolina controlled much of the first period play when the period ended. I don't know... I just didn't see what they saw, I guess... other than the stupid penalties, I think we played an okay period overall. 22 shots is solid.

From Harrigton's live blog: 9:21 left: Terry Pegula and Ted Black are sitting to our right in Section 317 and just got a huge ovation when he was recognized on the HD board as the mayor of Pegulaville. At the top of the section is a sign "Welcome to Pegulaville, est. 2011."

Pretty cool that the owner and prez are sitting with the fans, and way up there.

He's sitting one row behind my nephew.

yep, bad rebound by Miller.

I thougyht the puck was stopped by the Cane forward who owned our defense. Horrible defensive breakdown. Points were wide open, goalie screened, defense flatfooted. Recipe for a goal. Ward made more saves but was rarely challenged. Sabres gotta shoot high. Too many shots right into Wards pads. If we can't shoot at the top corners, don't expect much scoring.

Didn't Paul Maguire used to say that Carl Mauck always looked like he just at bad food whenever they showed him on the sidelines? That's Vanek.

GO SABRES!!!

Only with Vanek, it looks like he just smelled a really bad fart.

Archived