SabreSpace Poster Anniversaries

carpandean

Good point.

Probably a few 15 year old Pegulamaniacs creating multiple accounts and bidding up their own rep.

I suspect it means a lot more to some of the younger posters, kind of like what Korab was suggesting. Personally, I think it's pointless. I know what I think about most of you posters already without looking at that tiny green box.

Noticed that since I got modded my +/- green box is gone. My rep is stuck at 54.

I suspect it means a lot more to some of the younger posters, kind of like what Korab was suggesting. Personally, I think it's pointless. I know what I think about most of you posters already without looking at that tiny green box.

Tiny? Really? Guess those russians were playing with jr. sticks.

You have it right. It's manufactured cred - certainly easier than earning it. Not that I have, or care...

Korab always has the inside scoop on daisychains.

I know what posters I would trust holding my wallet when I went swimming in the ocean.

Korab always has the inside scoop on daisychains.

I know what posters I would trust holding my wallet when I went swimming in the ocean.

Just make sure its not a gay beach after the bars close...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Huh, I saw some of your posts recently and thought you were a new poster. Then I looked at your profile and saw the name change. I wish this site would announce those things because they always seem to sneak up on me... well, other than Deluca's changes which are always pretty obvious (and worth a few laughs)

I had a terrible name when I first joined the site and it's taken me five years but I've finally figured out (with maybe a little help from chez) how to change it. Pretty sad, I'm 26, somewhat computer savey and can't figure out the technology :blink:

I had a terrible name when I first joined the site and it's taken me five years but I've finally figured out (with maybe a little help from chez) how to change it. Pretty sad, I'm 26, somewhat computer savey and can't figure out the technology :blink:

Yeah what if you hang your hat on a player at the time of joing that is now traded/useless. What if Vanek-Man was stuck with Briere48? You should have a chance to correct past transgressions or update your name... otherwise all you old timers would have Peca and LaFontaine display names :nana:

75 here, baby, leading the way!

I want to thank everyone who has helped make me the most reputable member of this forum.

You're now up to 114, but I don't plan on doing you any favors in the foreseeable future. :D

Yeah what if you hang your hat on a player at the time of joing that is now traded/useless. What if Vanek-Man was stuck with Briere48? You should have a chance to correct past transgressions or update your name... otherwise all you old timers would have Peca and LaFontaine display names :nana:

Hahhahaa, true enough and I mean what will happen after the end of next season when it comes to your name :doh:

• 1 month later...

Archived