Seven game road trip

PotentPowerPlay22

The Sabres are about to begin a 7 game road trip. The season may be riding on this stretch of games.

Rangers,Carolina,Philadelphia,Minnesota,Pittsburgh,Boston and Toronto. I don't see many soft opponents.

Realistically how many wins can the Sabres get on this trip? Frankly, I am not too optimistic because I don't think the team is strong enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they only win two games.

As such, I think they fall back in the standings.

What do you think? How many wins?

The Sabres are about to begin a 7 game road trip. The season may be riding on this stretch of games.

Rangers,Carolina,Philadelphia,Minnesota,Pittsburgh,Boston and Toronto. I don't see many soft opponents.

Realistically how many wins can the Sabres get on this trip? Frankly, I am not too optimistic because I don't think the team is strong enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they only win two games.

3-3-1...7 points.

2-4-1

Then we can all lament how we didn't stock up on draft picks.

4-1-2.

Staying close enough to make it look like they'll make it. But I still think they end up in 9th by 2.

Without doing some schedule research, I'd guess that a 4-1-2 stretch would put them in front of at least Carolina. That would put them in the driver seat at that point.

Without doing some schedule research, I'd guess that a 4-1-2 stretch would put them in front of at least Carolina. That would put them in the driver seat at that point.

That is true. And there will still be 14 games left after that; several of which are at home which hasn't been real conductive to winning hockey this year, unfortunately.

5-1-1.

Boyes is going to be good.

Miller is playing very well.

The Rivet cloud has lifted.

Vanek is wearing a letter.

Kaleta is playing like a wrecking ball.

TC and Stafford have 20 games in which they can literally earn millions of dollars.

TP has energized this team.

They are 2 pts out of the playoffs with 2 games in hand.

Lindy knows what to do.

5-1-1.

TC and Stafford have 20 games in which they can literally earn millions of dollars.

Lindy knows what to do.

:unsure: Shuffle his lines? :unsure:

Sabres need to make sure they win against both Carolina and NYR. They need 4 wins for sure or 8 points out of the 14, but if not, they have to win those two games I mentioned outright. If they lose those and only win 2 or 3, they'll be in trouble for sure.

5-1-1.

Lindy knows what to do.

Wow! I hope you are right, but I really believe you are way off. I actually think you may have gotten drunk on Pegula Punch.

I'll check back on March 12 to see the accuracy of your prediction. Good luck.

Rangers (W- Rangers don't know what him them)

Carolina (OT-L)

Philadelphia(L)

Minnesota (SO-L)

Pittsburgh (L)

Boston (W- Have their number this year)

Toronto (W)

That means 3-2-2... I'd take that...

• 2 weeks later...

Sabres have been a good road team, and though this is a long trip, it's mostly short hops.

I say the Sabres ride the post-Pegula bump, and maybe get a bump out of Boyes, to find a way to go 4-2-1.

Congratulations! You nailed it. 4-2-1 on the seven game road trip.

I was pleasantly surprised as I thought they might only win two. Hopefully, they can avoid the Penguins if they make the playoffs.

Congratulations! You nailed it. 4-2-1 on the seven game road trip.

I was pleasantly surprised as I thought they might only win two. Hopefully, they can avoid the Penguins if they make the playoffs.

I agree.

AVOID Pitt.

They have our #...that series wouldnt be fun...

NOW we have the Sens, Canes, and Thrash this week.

That will be fun!

Archived