GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

See, after last night's game, I would start Lalime tonight, then play Miller on Friday and Enroth on Sunday. The win last night should have proved what the game-plan should be moving forward. I would have made tonight the last game Lalime plays in a Sabres uniform and then have Enroth for all the back to backs from here on out. Miller should not be playing tonight at home against Toronto.....If you are going to do this right, let him practice with Corsi (sp) another couple days....

See, after last night's game, I would start Lalime tonight, then play Miller on Friday and Enroth on Sunday. The win last night should have proved what the game-plan should be moving forward. I would have made tonight the last game Lalime plays in a Sabres uniform and then have Enroth for all the back to backs from here on out. Miller should not be playing tonight at home against Toronto.....If you are going to do this right, let him practice with Corsi (sp) another couple days....

Miller is in the leafs heads. Especially in Buffalo. I believe you have to go with him tonight. Lalime gives us a loss.

Miller is in the leafs heads. Especially in Buffalo. I believe you have to go with him tonight. Lalime gives us a loss.

Not saying I disagree, but there is always an exception to the rule. Hopefully he comes back focused and not thinking about what he needs to talk about during the post game interviews.

Not too get too far ahead her BUUUUUUT, the division lead is something I thought about for the first time today...just sayin. 8 points behind a lot of teams with games in hand gives Buffalo a few more options than just catching Carolina. It is good to see that if Carolina wins on a given night, there are now OTHER teams involved with scoreboard watching.

No thank you. Enroth is too good. I frankly don't want to see Lalime start another game for the Sabres, and I doubt he will.

No thank you. Enroth is too good. I frankly don't want to see Lalime start another game for the Sabres, and I doubt he will.

Yes, but he was sent back last night so it was either Miller or Lalime. I just hope Miller got what he needed.... Enroth has to play every back to back against easier opponent.

Why would you have Lalmie play after such a long layoff? On top of that if it's his last game in a Sabres uni then why even play him at all?

Not too get too far ahead her BUUUUUUT, the division lead is something I thought about for the first time today...just sayin. 8 points behind a lot of teams with games in hand gives Buffalo a few more options than just catching Carolina. It is good to see that if Carolina wins on a given night, there are now OTHER teams involved with scoreboard watching.

That would be nice. However, I'm really hoping to catch not only the Canes but the Rangers as well. I'd rather take my chances with TB or Washington or one of those teams than the Flyers.

Yes, but he was sent back last night so it was either Miller or Lalime. I just hope Miller got what he needed.... Enroth has to play every back to back against easier opponent.

Miller didn't even make the trip to Montreal. He was all snug in his bed by 11pm. He's a professional athlete with 72 hours off. He'll be ready.

On WGR I heard that he did make the trip, unless I heard it wrong. :blink:

I think he did make it because on the telecast, Pierre McGuire mentioned watching Miller and Corsi doing goalie drills.

Buffalo comes out fast and holds on for a 4-2 win (empty netter)

Let's see whether this team is now mature and professional enough not to have a letdown tonight. This game -- coming back home after a huge road win to face a crappy team that they "should" beat -- is one in which the Sabres have delivered a mediocre-to-poor performance roughly 90% of the time since Drury left.

I think he did make it because on the telecast, Pierre McGuire mentioned watching Miller and Corsi doing goalie drills.

Buffalo comes out fast and holds on for a 4-2 win (empty netter)

Huh, I heard the play by play guys say he didn't. I did hear that Enroth and Corsi were working together yesterday. :blink:

Where's Vogl?

Archived