GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Here is the first back to back of the guantlet of back to backs we have to run over the last month and half to make the playoffs.

With this one at home and in sight of a playoff spot we need to CAPITALIZE on the sit'chi'ation.

Well Lindy last night was a good start to your planned goalie rotation however let's hope Miller really isn't already crispy around the edges and he can work his way back into form with a focused practice and one game off. :rolleyes: I am really curious to see with the next 6 games at home this schedule materialize he worked out and if it's real or chicanery.

All said and done my favorite team is back in the hunt, playing some exciting hockey and doing it again tonight.

Let's go Buf'a'lo, ya ain't done yet.

How will the crowd react if MILLER lets in a couple of soft ones ? I think that there will be fans that will show they're upset with a spattering of boos throughout the arena. I wouldn't boo him but, I think that MILLER is starting to wear thin with some fans. My opinion of his game has been lowered and it's not just from 1 night.

How will the crowd react if MILLER lets in a couple of soft ones ? I think that there will be fans that will show they're upset with a spattering of boos throughout the arena. I wouldn't boo him but, I think that MILLER is starting to wear thin with some fans. My opinion of his game has been lowered and it's not just from 1 night.

They will cheer very loudly as most of the building cheers for TO.

See, after last night's game, I would start Lalime tonight, then play Miller on Friday and Enroth on Sunday. The win last night should have proved what the game-plan should be moving forward. I would have made tonight the last game Lalime plays in a Sabres uniform and then have Enroth for all the back to backs from here on out. Miller should not be playing tonight at home against Toronto.....If you are going to do this right, let him practice with Corsi (sp) another couple days....

I dont know. Id have to disagree. Respectfully of course. Being 2 pts out of 8th, I think that it's definitely a better decision to start Miller. The Leafs seem to have a difficult time with Miller's style of net-minding. Personally I like Lalime, but I think it's due more to his demeanor than his actual talent while between the pipes. Anyway, Enroth is a beast (as is said in the game discussion thread yesterday). His glove is fast has heck and he really knows how to track a puck. A little more NHL level conditioning and I think he'll definitely be the solid back up that the franchise has needed for quite sometime. Enroth, in some hockey clubs around the league is definitely starting material. I think its hilarious that all of his wins have come from shootouts.

Enroth will be called back up, but for which game is a coin toss. Ottawa is a team that has given some trouble for a long time. Lalime is out of the question for that game. 72 hrs for a pro athlete I think is more than enough time to recuperate, both physically and mentally. Hopefully Miller's mindset has improved after that performance against the Isles.

This is the time to make a run with a serious home stand in front of us.

Anyone else feeling like you did when the Sabres made that incredible (unexpected) regular season run that took us to the famous Pominville goal against Ottawa to put them out of the playoffs? I hate getting giddy because then my heart gets yanked out of my chest, but last night may have been the most exciting regular season game in two years. It was good to feel that again!

ok im just listening to the pre-game and i hear a lot of booing on the crowd. The lights are still off and the players are skating. I wonder what they could possibly be booing for. Sabres fan rarely boo, so im assuming that the booing is coming from Leaf fans....?

Tyler Ennis looks better every game. I think his confidence is skyrocketing right now. I think the headshot rules are helping out guys like Ennis and Gerbe. I imagine it's hard to play physical against a munchkin when any hit could end up being a headshot due to their height. I think Ennis could really become a star.

Tyler Ennis looks better every game. I think his confidence is skyrocketing right now. I think the headshot rules are helping out guys like Ennis and Gerbe. I imagine it's hard to play physical against a munchkin when any hit could end up being a headshot due to their height. I think Ennis could really become a star.

Ennis is really flying around tonight. He's small, but elusive - one of those guys who is hard for defensemen to get a clean shot on.

Archived