GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

thesportsbuff

Well statistically speaking, Lalime is better off starting tonight since we are 0-7 when trying to win the 3rd game of a 3 game winning streak.

And they're 0-5 whenever Lalime's been in net this season.

Negative times negative = positive

Does that work in hockey?

Statistically speaking, this is Buffalo's biggest game of the season.

Win and Playoff chances jump to 48%

Lose and chances nosedive to 33%.

Not only a 4 point game but a 15% swing.

Last visit to Sunrise was a total embarrassment and their worst game of the season.

I had nice seats for it too, which weren't hard to get.

This is the first season in 5 years in which the Sabres won't have won 3 out of 4 games against Florida. I wouldn't call that sucking against them.

That doesn't sound right at all. I'll take your word for it but it feels like we always lose to Florida. But even once a year is too much. :thumbsup:

That doesn't sound right at all. I'll take your word for it but it feels like we always lose to Florida. But even once a year is too much. :thumbsup:

I think it's because it's been a while since a game against Florida has been exciting to watch. Even when we win, it just feels like a loss.

Montador out with concussion symptoms according to BN.

Linky

Please tell me I'm not the only one who got a chuckle out of this line (from the article linked above):

"Watching these guys sweating and having fun, it’s hard to just sit here and not participate."

:bag:

Archived