Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Like I said, there absolutely is TV out of the building.

I was just about to tell you to eat crow because it's on north of the border. But you've corrected yourself haha. I almost missed this whole game becasue I trusted you haha.

I don't get it. If Versus has an exclusive window, then why am I watching Calgary/Columbus right now. And if there is a window then don't schedule any other ###### games during it. This really does not make any sense.

Pay careful attention to which feed you're getting - it's Calgary's feed. No other game can be broadcast in the United States during a Versus exclusive window. The reason that the Sabres/Anaheim game isn't on TV is that no one is producing it - if someone was, they could include it as part of NHL Center Ice. There's no point in producing a broadcast just for Center Ice subscribers when the two home markets wouldn't be allowed to watch it.

It's being broadest by Rogers. Up there in the rafters

I don't get it. If Versus has an exclusive window, then why am I watching Calgary/Columbus right now. And if there is a window then don't schedule any other ###### games during it. This really does not make any sense.

You're correct, it is on tv up here and I did promise I would post right after puck drop. It was listed on Centre Ice up here along with the other "blackout game" but I wasn't sure if I would get the jumbotron feed or not. Luckily and happily I have it.

You did promise. I'm still pissed (not at you); I'd be at some crappy (there is no other kind) Fort Erie bar watching this right now. I mean, I live all of three minutes from the bridge. Dammit.

And now we have Harry Neale waxing drunk again. Can't wait until Ray takes his place (Ray was doing some analysis recently, and it sounded great).

Blake out, according to the radio feed. Time to check the usual online sources for vid.

myP2P sez there is a feed out. Someone is trying to set up a feed. Maybe there will be some video to watch yet.

Kaleta gets hit from behind. Go figure. Been happening for the last 3 seasons. Sometimes there's a penalty, sometimes not.

Yeah, I don't understand the situation at all. I guess there had to be SOME sort of recording for highlight purposes, the war room in toronto, etc. But how this guy got ahold of it, i have no idea.

The intermission indicates it's part of GameCenter Live. I guess it's only going to Canada?

Archived